Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing special about the FAB FOUR, Controversy is what made them great.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes they are nothing special I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by turdleburgle View Post
      yes they are nothing special I agree.
      Why the **** are you bumping threads more than a year old? This is just spamming the forum ffs.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Why the **** are you bumping threads more than a year old? This is just spamming the forum ffs.

Poet

ur an idiot,Im talking on the sport and not just getting into arguments like you jerk

Comment

Oh, I get what this guy is saying. "Feed me". But don't.

Comment

I love these posts. I really do. Within the first sentence you know what fighter they like and what they are trying to do, and so you see it in context for what it is and I haven't laughed at a post as much in quite some time.

Good job Flawless for the effort mate. That's one hell of a lot of thought into something like that.

Bravo.

Comment

the fab 4 would be mere puppets in todays game,at the time they were being hyped by newspaper people trying to sell newspapers,how duran even got into the so called fab 4 list is mind boggling,all of these men ducked pryor,as they knew pryor would of flattened all of them

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
                the fab 4 would be mere puppets in todays game,at the time they were being hyped by newspaper people trying to sell newspapers,how duran even got into the so called fab 4 list is mind boggling,all of these men ducked pryor,as they knew pryor would of flattened all of them
                You seriously need to be banned for useless spamming

Poet

Comment

Seriously , who did Aaron Pryor ever beat ? he gets nowhere near neither one's level.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfrank View Post
                    Seriously , who did Aaron Pryor ever beat ? he gets nowhere near neither one's level.
                    he beat cervantes,furlano,and arguello twice,he was ducked by the fab four

Comment

he beat cervantes,furlano,and arguello twice,he was ducked by the fab four
                      Always love hearing how Leonard ducked Prior, especially given the fact that Prior hid out at 140 his entire career. If memory serves me correct, Aaron was offered a career payday to fight Ray and refused. Not to mention Ray had much bigger fish to fry, namely the rest of the Fab 4.

Then there's the people acting like Pryors AM fight with a stick figure 130 lb Hearns meant something.

Comment

Working...
                      X