No announcement yet.

cotto vs pac in the uk??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cotto vs pac in the uk??

I know its still quite a long way of. but do you think any uk television company will pick this fight up?? this is going to be a war and it means alot in the boxing world, as the winner will be set for a p4p showdown with pretty boy floyd (if he gets past jmm) I hope sky get this fight so much as when htey put on a big boxing match they do such a good job in the production of the show.

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    I know its still quite a long way of. but do you think any uk television company will pick this fight up?? this is going to be a war and it means alot in the boxing world, as the winner will be set for a p4p showdown with pretty boy floyd (if he gets past jmm) I hope sky get this fight so much as when htey put on a big boxing match they do such a good job in the production of the show.
    i dunno you know! has sky ever shown top rank fighters before?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      i dunno you know! has sky ever shown top rank fighters before?
      Yeah had Kelly Pavlik on there in the past.

I think ESPN will pick this up. Apprently they are gonna start gettin Boxing rights soon. Super 6 is first event they are tryin to pick up apprently.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        Yeah had Kelly Pavlik on there in the past.

I think ESPN will pick this up. Apprently they are gonna start gettin Boxing rights soon. Super 6 is first event they are tryin to pick up apprently.
        fingers crossed your right. that will be one cracking event. Yeah sky had the forst pavlik taylor fight on tv. I just hope they do have cotto vs pac, as it will be a war for the ages.

Comment

if anything it will be on SBO.

Comment

The Pacquiao Cotto fight will almost certainly be on UK Sky BoxOffice, and I think this is one fight that is definitely worth the money.

If you meant non-ppv tv, then barring a miracle, I seriously doubt it.

Comment

SBO no doubt.

Comment

I love Skys coverage of American fights. Hopefully it will be on free.

Comment

i'd pay 15 for that in a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                    if anything it will be on SBO.
                    Can't see it been on SBO but wouldn't be suprised if Sky tried picking it up.

If it is on SBO then I'm willing to pay the £15 for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X