No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Sparring Oliver McCall Video *Rare*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Sparring Oliver McCall Video *Rare*

Here is some footage of Mike Tyson Sparring Oliver McCall.

Cheers for sharing thats good footage. Dunno why McCall was complaning, im guessing he got paid a decent amount!

Comment

was this amatuer or pro?? cuz My coach who knew D'Amato and rooney and tyson and all them form back in the day said that it was really hard for Tyson to get sparring from amatuers so he had to spar pros

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
        was this amatuer or pro?? cuz My coach who knew D'Amato and rooney and tyson and all them form back in the day said that it was really hard for Tyson to get sparring from amatuers so he had to spar pros
        Tyson and McCall were regular sparring parther's as pro's.

Comment

McCall had a rep for givin Mike a lil hell in sparrin.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            McCall had a rep for givin Mike a lil hell in sparrin.
            In all the rounds they done together Tyson could never drop or hurt McCall. And McCall always held his own and give Tyson trouble.

Comment

Thanks for posting that video!

McCall was a great sparring partner...iron head, enough of a punch to keep you honest and I think he liked hanging out with big name fighters. Sort of incentive to keep him going.

Comment

McCall vs Tyson would have been a good fight, McCall had a great chin and was a better boxer back before all the drug problems.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
                  McCall vs Tyson would have been a good fight, McCall had a great chin and was a better boxer back before all the drug problems.
                  Has McCall retired now? i heard he was offered a fight against Peter but he declined it and McCline went in instead, I bet McCall regrets that now even though he was ancient he could have beaten Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
                    Has McCall retired now? i heard he was offered a fight against Peter but he declined it and McCline went in instead, I bet McCall regrets that now even though he was ancient he could have beaten Peter.
                    McCall just recently got a victory over John Hopoate(11-2), he says he would like a showdown with Heavyweight Hopefull Chris Arreola, there has also been talk of McCall meeting Brit Tyson Fury.

McCall is now 44 years of age. His son Elijah McCall is a 21 year old Heavyweight, who carries a record of 4 fights with 3 wins and one draw, Elijah never had any amature fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X