No announcement yet.

Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloves

I'm pretty new just startin or whatever ... I was wondering if u suppose to use different types of gloves when u training

Like I got a pair of training gloves so I was gonna use those but then I heard bout some bag gloves? yeah so I was tryin to figure out if I need a pair of those too and which gloves to use for what. If u can say y u use each one too that would be appreciated.

Its good to have 2 pairs of gloves for the reason as it isnt very considerate to spar with someone with gloves that are all worn out from hours of bag and pad work

Comment

its good to have more than 1 glove but not everyone is made out of money. So if all you can handle is 1 pair for now. Then just use one pair. No biggie. Just be carfull with them. Get a nice pair of training gloves and thats it. Ill recomend the adidas 2008 olympic glove since its the only glove I have. Its very nice, protective, nice price. everything.

Comment

ok cool ... but whats the difference between training gloves and bag gloves? it just looks like one has padding and the other doesn't

Comment

I;ve been on this forum for.. well a short period of time and have seen this question a million times already haha..

these are my two.. the red ones.. real leather bag gloves. 12 oz..

right ones synthetic leather.. cheapos.. 16 oz.. my current sparring glove.. but.. lol they feel harder than my 12oz haha.. cheap crap.. blah

just get something to protect your hands..learn how to wrap them properly..

thats a big thing most people fail to discuss..

LEARN TO WRAP YOUR MONEY MAKERS NUKKA

Comment

Originally posted by xSOUTHPAWx View Post
            I;ve been on this forum for.. well a short period of time and have seen this question a million times already haha..

these are my two.. the red ones.. real leather bag gloves. 12 oz..

right ones synthetic leather.. cheapos.. 16 oz.. my current sparring glove.. but.. lol they feel harder than my 12oz haha.. cheap crap.. blah

just get something to protect your hands..learn how to wrap them properly..

thats a big thing most people fail to discuss..

LEARN TO WRAP YOUR MONEY MAKERS NUKKA
            i hope u a black dude talkin bout "nukka"

Comment

Working...
            X