No announcement yet.

Overeem vs Dos Santos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Overeem vs Dos Santos?

Who wins when Strikeforce disolves into the UFC?

This is actually a really hard fight to pick because leg kicks could be Dos Santos weakness but you never know if Overeem will stand with a great striker like Dos Santos because he's taken down much lesser strikers but ones with power he doesn't want to handle kinda like Sergie in the rematch after Sergie sparked him out in K-1. If anybody could beat Overeem though on the feet and KO him it's definitely Dos Santos who has nice hands.

Be some freakin fireworks but I really don't know who'd I pick. I'll wait until I see how Overeem does in the tournament and how Dos Santos fares against Cain.

Comment

Reem eats any heavyweight in the ufc, Strikeforce is on another level in terms of Heavyweights.

Comment

Really hard fight to predict, but if i had to pick somebody i would go for Alister Overeem

Comment

A fan of both guys, but I don't think a striker could beat Overeem in MMA right now, his striking and power is second to none. I think JDS would try to keep his distance like he did with Carwin and throw jabs and straights but that wouldn't work for the whole fight and he'd end up getting tagged or kneed in the clinch. I think if someone is to trouble Overeem, it's gotta be a wrestler with high work rate like Cain.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            A fan of both guys, but I don't think a striker could beat Overeem in MMA right now, his striking and power is second to none. I think JDS would try to keep his distance like he did with Carwin and throw jabs and straights but that wouldn't work for the whole fight and he'd end up getting tagged or kneed in the clinch. I think if someone is to trouble Overeem, it's gotta be a wrestler with high work rate like Cain.
            If he's man enough to stand with Sergie in a 3rd fight if they meet in the tournament :weed5:

Comment

He was man enough to stand with everyone in K1, I'm sure he will be fine with Sergei who also has a shaky chin.

Comment

LOL @ Ubereems striking being second to none....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    LOL @ Nick Diaz's UFC record.

Comment

Working...
                    X