Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola To Wilder: F*** It! You Want Me? Come Get It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least Arreola has been in the ring with real opposition. Wilder is the heavyweight Gary Russell. Stiverne could wind up beating both.

Comment

arreola will "seth mittchell" wilder

count it

Comment

Did The Unknown Comic take a dive?

He sure did.

I'm sure Al Haymon paid him well.

Comment

Some people need to read the article.

Comment

Arreola wins the rematch vs. Stiverne and then KOs hype job Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Intelligent people always say 'I have a tough fight ahead of me right now and I'm not even thinking about Wilder'
              Then posters on her start crying quack quack for avoiding a question. Your effed if you do effed if you dont

Comment

Listen I like both guys but y'all sound so damn confident picking Wilder. Y'all gotta be out y'all's mind. Arreola has a solid chin and will come for whoever. Has Wilder even been past 5 rounds? Y'all are seriously underestimating the experience department.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
                  I don't think Jennings is in the running for the "best American HW" title. The Szpilka fight is all I have seen of him, and I'm far from impressed. He has decent defense and is fast for a heavyweight - these are all the positives I can say about him. Both Arreola and Wilder would beat him easily imo.
                  I disagree with you on that. I've seen a lot of Jennings and he looks like the real deal to me. Seems to improving all the time too.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Listen I like both guys but y'all sound so damn confident picking Wilder. Y'all gotta be out y'all's mind. Arreola has a solid chin and will come for whoever. Has Wilder even been past 5 rounds? Y'all are seriously underestimating the experience department.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    You said it, bro'! Wilder is inexperienced in a real knock-down, drag-out fight. He's fought a bunch of tomato cans that resulted in fast KOs. Wait until he faces a seasoned veteran like Arreola, who won't go down to the first big shot Wilder throws. We'll see how he reacts when Arreola throws some heat back.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      You said it, bro'! Wilder is inexperienced in a real knock-down, drag-out fight. He's fought a bunch of tomato cans that resulted in fast KOs. Wait until he faces a seasoned veteran like Arreola, who won't go down to the first big shot Wilder throws. We'll see how he reacts when Arreola throws some heat back.
                      I see Wilder as the American David Price. Only difference is that with Wilder the build-up before the fall is taking a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
                      X