No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan reviews The Peterson Fight with SKY Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Amir Khan reviews The Peterson Fight with SKY Team

"Here i rode on my bicycle, here i rode it again, then i got on my bicycle at that part too"

Comment

Good to see Sky making sure his balls were well sucked.

Comment

Biggest crybaby in the sport today... with Judah close behind.

Comment

Seen this earlier on tv. **** sucking at its best

Comment

khan is out of control............

(i wouldn't be surprised if he won the appeal for the decision) he has a lot of powerful people behind him.

Comment

imma check it out then i will leave som of my famouse well balanced unbiased oppinons !!!!!!!!

Comment

Why is no-one on that panel talking about how the ref continually warned Khan before taking away the first point?

It's ridiculous. Jim Watt (I still hate the dude) said during the fight the ref is continually warning him & Khan has to be careful; yet he's not on the panel for this.

Really disappointed with Sky on this. Then again suppose they've gotta keep Khan sweet now they've signed him on a 3 fight deal (one down, two left).

Comment

Looking at the first KD, Joe Coopers legs were in the way after Amir hit Peterson. No kd is correct but Amirs punch did make him drop more than the slip.

The second of Peterson was going down and I believe it was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    Looking at the first KD, Joe Coopers legs were in the way after Amir hit Peterson. No kd is correct but Amirs punch did make him drop more than the slip.

The second of Peterson was going down and I believe it was correct.
                    dude. the first knock down was UTTERLY due to petersons leg tangling up with the refs feet.......WTF that was a CLEAR no knock down.

and the 2nd kd, peterson was going down because of balance but he could have just fell on the ropes (that would have kept him from receiving a kd)

it was khans elbow that made sure peterson went down. thats why even the 2nd kd is debatable............

Comment

Working...
                    X