Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Dirrell's grabbing technique work against Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dirrell's grabbing technique work against Abraham?

It's pretty clear that dirrell has the hand speed advantage against abraham. but after seeing his deep fear of exchanging with froch, i cant see him being anymore couragous against abraham. i wonder whether dirrells sloppy grabbing will get him cought.

Hell no, that's what will get him knocked out. He has to realize the massive athletic advantage he has and dance the whole night. Abraham won't be able to keep up and doesn't throw much, so Dirrell can win an uneventful decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      It's pretty clear that dirrell has the hand speed advantage against abraham. but after seeing his deep fear of exchanging with froch, i cant see him being anymore couragous against abraham. i wonder whether dirrells sloppy grabbing will get him cought.
      Dirrell is a good survivor, he will run and hug for his life when he faces Abraham. Hopefully he'll get caught and get KTFO.

Comment

this remind me of the Jones-Calzaghe.. even if I was supporting joe 100% I was thinking about Jones athletism.. and joe shut him off.. so I think King Arthur can do the same to Dirrell.

Comment

andre dirrell has a grabbing technique? was that not just for the froch fight?

do some research, why would he hug abraham if arthur most likely wont be putting on pressure, and if he is i doubt it'd be teh same amount as froch

Comment

Abraham suks...Dirrel by UD

Comment

Working...
            X