Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is the easiest question I have ever been asked. I would sleep with Katy in a heart beat!

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Id watch the fight cause id bust one seeing Floyd beat Manny like he stole something,that b1tch aint nothing special and i probably wouldnt even get an erection.
      you need help

Comment

• I would sleep with Katy Perry. And I would watch the fight on TV With her.

Comment

• kitty comes and kitty goes

Ive never seen or heard of once in a lifetime or generation kitty

But ive seen once in a lifetime or in a generation fights

Hell Katy Might be a dead fish, also their so many beautiful women in the world and she isn't even in the hottest in her state lol

Comment

• I love boxing but I'm picking Katy Perry's pussayyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

• katie perry is a 7 at best.

Comment

• Guess I'd watch the 2 geezers fight, I'm not beta enough to do chicks 2000 guys have already used, and that's the only way they get that famous with so little talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Id watch the fight cause id bust one seeing Floyd beat Manny like he stole something,that b1tch aint nothing special and i probably wouldnt even get an erection.
                  get em

Comment

• Hard decision, but I'm leaning towards the fight since it's last longer.

Comment

• I'll order the ppv and stroke katy perrys ***** to every right hand lead floyd lands in the fight. I'll probably nut 25 times throughout the course or the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X