No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Mikey Garcia Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Who's leather jacket is worse? Mikey's or Triple G's?

The back of Mikey's jacket look's like this.

Last edited by UTEP; 12-06-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I CANNOT WAIT for this fight!!

My boy Salido is gonna take Mikey into deep waters and drown the youngster...Will be a good lesson for him and a loss to Siri wont be the end of the world for Mikey, he will go far and will have a good career.

WARlando has seen it all tho, Mikey isn't anything Siri hasn't seen before, while Mikey has NEVER been with anyone like WARlando.

GUERRA WARLANDO SALIDO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zopilote View Post
        i cannot wait for this fight!!

My boy salido is gonna take mikey into deep waters and drown the youngster...will be a good lesson for him and a loss to siri wont be the end of the world for mikey, he will go far and will have a good career.

Warlando has seen it all tho, mikey isn't anything siri hasn't seen before, while mikey has never been with anyone like warlando.

Guerra Warlando Salido!!!!!!!!!

Guerra Warlando Salido

Comment

Salido will make Mikey uncomfortable as hell on the inside. Garcia looked really uncomfortable anytime Barros was in close against him, and was disrupting his timing and rhythm at times.

If Salido can disrupt his timing and make him uncomfortable, he can win.

Comment

I expect salido to rough up mikey up the first few rounds.But mikey
            will adjust and start landind hard shots ending up in a tko in favor
            of mikey.Tho mikey face will be a mess.He gets bruised to easy

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              I expect salido to rough up mikey up the first few rounds.But mikey
              will adjust and start landind hard shots
              ending up in a tko in favor
              of mikey.Tho mikey face will be a mess.He gets bruised to easy

Garcia has the ability to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Garcia can't fight for **** on the inside, he will get dismantled.
                Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Salido will make Mikey uncomfortable as hell on the inside. Garcia looked really uncomfortable anytime Barros was in close against him, and was disrupting his timing and rhythm at times.

If Salido can disrupt his timing and make him uncomfortable, he can win.
                Garcia is a very methodical, well-schooled, hard-hitting fighter; but Mikey's never faced real adversity in the ring before. He's accustomed to being in control. Salido's gonna turn this into a brawl, and there's nothing Garcia's gonna be able to do about it. Mikey needs to extend his arms to generate his power. "Siri's" going to take a few shots, but he'll handle them well enough. He'll get inside and land a barrage of shots of his own. I don't think Garcia can handle the pressure over twelve rounds.

Comment

check my sig. I got a lil more e cash im willing to throw around!

This is gonna be a good fight! Mikey is going to show everyone that he, and not Broner, is the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Don't know who to go for...... I know it will be fireworks though
                    My sentiments exactly. I really like both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                      It's actually a real good card.

Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA

Roman Martinez vs Juan Carlos Burgos..... WBO super featherweight title

Gennady Golovkin vs Gabriel Rosado..... WBA middlewight title

Orlando Salido vs Miguel Angel Garcia..... WBO featherweight title
                      «« »»
                      Saturday 19 January 2013
                      This event should have been in LA, fuk!

Comment

Working...
                      X