Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter Leo Santa Cruz or Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More exciting fighter Leo Santa Cruz or Brandon Rios?

I know it is some what of a tough comparison given that Rios has already been in classics (Acosta, Antillon, Alvarado) and Santa Cruz fights have been more one sided beatdowns but what fighter do you think has a more exciting style and which do you like watching more? And who do you think will have more exciting future fights?
    Brandon Rios
    35.71%
    Leo Santa Cruz
    64.29%
    Last edited by Mayweather41-0; 11-11-2012, 04:34 AM.

I prefer Santa Cruz's more accurate punch output.

Comment

Santa Cruz has a better arsenal and overall better boxing ability....but Rios (at least for now) appears to have a better chin and and more heart. Although Santa Cruz hasn't had the same level of opposition to test his chin and heart like Rios has so that may change in the future.

One of my favorite attributes in a fighter is his heart. Which is why i'll go with Rios

Comment

I like Santa Cruz.

Rios I like cause he punks anyone who trys to talk tough to him, you respect him he respects you till fight night.

but comes fight night, its all about the fight.

but if I had to chose it will be RIOS CAUSE HE GETS the KNock Outs.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-11-2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I prefer Santa Cruz bc he is non-stop coming forward with accurate and crisp punches where as Rios is more of just a swarmer with some wild shots and wide open to be hit.

Comment

nSB was lagging addeded my final thought.

Comment

kids a badass

Comment

Right now it'd be Bam Bam, but who knows, in a few more fights it could be Santa Cruz

Comment

I find Santa Cruz to be more exciting to watch as an individual, but so far Rios has been in more exciting fights because of the guys he's been matched against. I like both a lot, but I think I'd prefer to watch Santa Cruz, if I had to watch one only, as he progresses.

Comment

I can't pick, they are both equally exciting to watch for their styles.

One has a leaky defense with a lot of power and the other has a great output of precise punches.

But technically Santa Cruz has more stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X