Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Audley Gambles Career Recovery, Again, With Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Audley Gambles Career Recovery, Again, With Prizefighter

AUDLEY Harrison will have one last throw of the dice – in the competition which saved him from the boxing scrapheap.

The 41-year-old Londoner will line-up in the ‘Prizefighter International Heavyweights III’ event at York Hall in Bethnal Green on February 23.

Harrison won Prizefighter in October 2009 and credits that victory with putting him on the path to a world title tilt when his career had looked to be in ruins. [Click Here To Read More]

Bloody hell, Audley will get repetitive strain injury soon from all these "last throws of the dice".

Comment

Oh my goodness I thought we had finally seen the last of Fraudley Harrison but alas here he is again spinning jargon and trying to convince us that he has learnt from his mistakes and how we're goin to see a better improved Harrison (please spare us the grief) I' m trying to figure out what he wants from his career at this point, to somehow win this and then fight for the vacant belt when Vitali retires could someone tell me I am confused ..

Comment

Problem with Harrison is, he's not a fighter. In the ring, he suffers from paralysis by analysis. I genuinely think you could put Harrison in against someone much smaller, like Froch, someone who has brains and balls, and he would lose.

Comment

Absolutely painful watching Audley continually do this to himself.

Comment

Look forward to hearing what other names are in this international prizefighter. Hopes heres afew names.Kevin Johnson was the only name in the last one and he lost to an unknown in the final. The 1st one was won by Mike Perez who looked okay but hasnt done anything since.

Hope we see some Ko's from the big men too because in recent prizefighters theres been a trend of distance fights with no knockdowns. Doesnt make for great viewing fight after fight.

Comment

I love Audley, never stops giving it ‘one more try’ !

Don’t put it past him to win PF again, and if he does, you KNOW he’ll be gunning for another crack at the title.

It would be one of boxing’s most unimaginable tales if the big man went all the way.

But a tale it’ll remain.

Go on Audley, I’ll have a score on you to clean up PF!

Comment

harrison has never been anything better then a C+ fighter. he is a solid journeyman & nothing more. there are lots of 41 year olds still hanging on & i believe the winner of PF walks away with 32000 pounds or something like that. decent paycheck for a nights work. i think this tourney is built for travis walker & he has lost to rogan once before so this is no gimme for the past PF champion. these are the types of events guys like harrison can still be a part of.

Comment

This isn't a career gamble for Audley. Guy has no career left. He might as well participate in PF and get a little more money. There's zero pressure on him. No brainer.

Comment

Agree with Ddangerous. There is no pressure on Audley because his career is already done.

If he cant earn an extra 32 k before he goes then he may aswel try but his rep cant be damaged anymore and it has already at the point beyond repair. I say he may aswel go for it and even if he loses in 1 round it wont make the slightest wave.

If he somehow won though, last time he got a Euro title shot followed by a carck at teh WBA heavyweight title so it will open doors. Risk worth taking. Nothing to lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X