No announcement yet.

challenge anyone to answer this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• challenge anyone to answer this...

How come vitali, wins every round against kevin johnson an elusive fighter whos undefeated. Vitali gets slated.

Yet haye barely and some would say debatably beat pound for pound the worst heavy weight cha,pion ever, where most of the match haye threw about 3 punches a round. Yet gets aload of arse lickers..

Makes no sense...

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    How come vitali, wins every round against kevin johnson an elusive fighter whos undefeated. Vitali gets slated.

Yet haye barely and some would say debatably beat pound for pound the worst heavy weight cha,pion ever, where most of the match haye threw about 3 punches a round. Yet gets aload of arse lickers..

Makes no sense...
    Answer me this, how comes Froch lands 20 punches in the whole fight compared to direll landing over 200 and yet froch still wins?

Comment

Because Haye showed he can follow a gameplan and change his style to get the job done, which is always a sign of a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Answer me this, how comes Froch lands 20 punches in the whole fight compared to direll landing over 200 and yet froch still wins?
        very simple, hugging and holding on for your dear life 200 times doesnt count as "landing"..

Besides even if your parrall universe statement was true...why was dirrells face a car crash after 4 rounds...and froch not even scratched after 12...and please dont use the "people react differently to gloves" bul****...

Plus even if you replaced the ringside press with the judges froch would have won by unanimous decision...which is what should have been the case..

Ask dan rafael, graham houston, steven buncie and jimmy iowa who won the fight..and theyll all agree with me...

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          Because Haye showed he can follow a gameplan and change his style to get the job done, which is always a sign of a good fighter.

i ddint know throwing 0.1 puches a round apart from the 12th is classed as "changing your style"

Face it valuez got beat by holyfield better than haye did it...

Vitali the greatest ever..

Comment

vitali is too focused on haye i think this effected his focus

Comment

haye broke his signature right in the second round which contributed too his low output

i give more credit too a guy fighting off the backfoot and landing when he throws (ts called boxing) as opposed too a guy walking forward the whole time and hitting air and looking silly/frustrated like valuev did

Comment

people forget
                valuev was there to be hit, opposite of johnson

Comment

I havn't seen anyone criticise Vitali to be honest. It's all be directed at Johnson's DISGRACEFUL performance.

Comment

Bring Back Mike Tyson!

Comment

Working...
                    X