No announcement yet.

Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Here's a little bit of knowledge for you that you're obviously unaware of, you're a dumb cum suckling **** that knows nothing about this sport and would be doing us all a favor if you f***ed off and died somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am no boxing expert but your still to say anything that proves you have some superior knowledge to anybody who has seen a single fight I mean really when people are asked to say anything that proves they have watched a single fight and they answer with something like that really what a stud tough guy you are

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
      I am no boxing expert but your still to say anything that proves you have some superior knowledge to anybody who has seen a single fight I mean really when people are asked to say anything that proves they have watched a single fight and they answer with something like that really what a stud tough guy you are
      Pm me your real identity you little bitch stud tough guy wannabe. Stop derailing my f***ing thread you stupid prick.

Comment

hey tough guy why don't you post your address and Id pic

Comment

or do you just want my pic so you can jerk off into a cup and drink it go fart in a jar and cap it so you can sniff it during the next thunder storm for comfort

Comment

Hatton isn't saying anything untrue...people would rather stand firm on their dumb@$$ opinions rather than believe a guy who actually fought Floyd.

Hatton: I couldn't really land anything...I couldn't hit him with a box of confetti!

Dumb@$$ Floyd hater: Hatton gave Floyd trouble and landed a bunch of good shots!

WTF!?

Comment

Hatton the guy gets gets his a$s beat by his coke dealer. Of course he's a gagged out punk.

Comment

OP is very angry

Comment

Cortez wouldn't allow hatton to hit Floyd so Hattons judgement might be a little off here.
                  Of course Floyd is hard to hit, cos he don't fight and engage.

Comment

It's amazing reading and listening to Hatton before they fought about how he was going to be "a nightmare for Floyd" and he thought his style was good enough to now where's he's putting down young challengers like he was something better. I lost most of my respect for Hatton after his cocaine abuse and piss poor training for fights but this well the guy could go f*** himself and curl up and die because he's so irrelevant.
                    HE didn't pretty well against Mayweather considering people were calling him a C level fighter. And maybe he realized how great Mayweather is? Who cares if he picks Mayweather overs the young guns.

Comment

It's amazing reading and listening to Hatton before they fought about how he was going to be "a nightmare for Floyd" and he thought his style was good enough to now where's he's putting down young challengers like he was something better. I lost most of my respect for Hatton after his cocaine abuse and piss poor training for fights but this well the guy could go f*** himself and curl up and die because he's so irrelevant.
                      Why don't you school us. Break down Mayweather vs Canelo. Who will win and what kind of fight can we expect tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X