Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is too bland but Adrien Broner is too ****y?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    The main divide I've noticed is that the flomo types always seem to be hyper-critical of guys like Matthysse and Golovkin, almost as a rule.
    Yup, they absolutely hate those guys for some reason.

Comment

Wards personality is very humble and he boxes so the outcome to his bouts are calculated and at times can be boring.
      Broners personality is abit outragious simular to his boxing style. He "fights" out of a boxers style and although he is also calculating he looks to be demonstrative and end the fight earlier than its scheduled end!

Bottom line is they.....Win! Both skilled fighters/boxers who demonstrate high skills and talents. Boner is abit "raw" and unpolished in public but for 23 yrs old he's actually pretty mature in the ring! Ray.

Comment

This porridge is too cold!

This porridge is too hot!

This porridge is just right~

Comment

It's the styles the way they fight in the ring that does it for me.

I'd rather watch Froch fight than Ward TBH.

Comment

I enjoy watching both Ward and Broner fighting, but outside the ring, I only like Ward. Broner is a p***k.

Comment

Neither have charisma.

If you're going to be a heel/bad guy you should be charismatic and funny.

If Andre Ward tried to shamelessly copy Bernard Hopkins it would be as embarrassing as when Broner tries to copy Floyd.

I'm a fan of Ward. He's a great fighter who does not try to make up some fake persona.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Uhh that's what AMERICANS say about Ward.

I only hear AMERICANS say that Ward is too tame and humble. Mostly Broner/Floyd fans. They're used to ghetto/erratic behavior from these fighters and Ward just isn't that.
                I think it is more personal preference than what country your from. And Broner sometimes goes a little over the top with the way he acts. I'm an AMERICAN and i like Ward more than Broner

Comment

I dont have a problem with either. Ward is very good, not the easiest to watch, but a very good fighter. He is also a class act outside the ring and I dont find him dull in that regard.

Broner is exciting to watch, young and is improving with every fight. He is clumsy and says some really stupid stuff, but I think most of it is an act. If he doesnt morph into the act itself as Floyd did he could be very good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Neither have charisma.

If Andre Ward tried to shamelessly copy Bernard Hopkins it would be as embarrassing as when Broner tries to copy Floyd.

I'm a fan of Ward. He's a great fighter who does not try to make up some fake persona.
                    i like andre ward because he is real and he is a proven fighter who earned his spot as the worlds #1 fighter, lol, the thing i cant stand are the douchebags who rank floyd ahead of ward, lol, those guys are usually americans ( i am also american) , they never respect wards place in boxing cause fighters like floyd and broner getting ranked higher the the fighter of the ****in year winner who fights only the proven top best, , lol, wards persona isnt funny but he doesnt have to be cause hes stting on top of boxing today with that impeccable record of his, lol, broner?????????/!!!!!!!!!! **** that douchebag, lol, he might beat up another old lady and steal her purse just for exposure on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      Neither have charisma.

i dont think broner is trying to copy floyd though, he might say some similar things like not watching tape, but when has floyd come out rapping and dancing when knocking guys down. Any vid with broner and his friends they say he acts a fool all the time. Its just how he is and wants to entertain

people should be comparing broner to prince naseem not floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X