No announcement yet.

if you were going to kill somebody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    pulling a trigger is easy..now stabbing someone would take guts,cause you can feel the knife ripping the flesh,you get blood on your hands and hear his screams and see the pain in his eyes and the life seaps out of him
    Well, killing someone with a gun leaves trails back to the shooter. Ultimately, it's the disposal of the body which is the most important aspect of killing someone and getting away with it.

Your suggestion of petrol bombing his house would attract a lot of attention, by the time he's out of the house other people would be out of there's and they'll notice your car.

Not to mention his neighbors reporting to the police that a man in a car had been scoping out the victim's property prior to the murder, then they'll give information to the 5-0 about your vehicle and what you look like.

Comment

One way I can think of is...

A walking stick/cane that had the capability of injecting poison through the bottom of it. The poison would specifically be slow killing, as if the victim fell down within 10 seconds or so of me poisoning them I'd look too suspicious.

I'd obviously try to mask my intentions as best as I could, 'accidently' bumping into the victim and he'd notice a sharp sting. But after a couple of hours he'd forget about the whole thing and when he went to sleep that night, he wouldn't wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Well, killing someone with a gun leaves trails back to the shooter. Ultimately, it's the disposal of the body which is the most important aspect of killing someone and getting away with it.

Your suggestion of petrol bombing his house would attract a lot of attention, by the time he's out of the house other people would be out of there's and they'll notice your car.

Not to mention his neighbors reporting to the police that a man in a car had been scoping out the victim's property prior to the murder, then they'll give information to the 5-0 about your vehicle and what you look like.
        An eye witness giving a physical description of Larry to the police wouldn't do the authorities any good in apprehending him, because ultimately their search would only lead them to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          come on your boring ****s.

you've got a bad temper, dude was hitting on your wife and when you asked him to stop he slapped you and spit on your lady.

you can't do anything at that moment because you're in a mall and there are hundreds of people around.

plan and execute your revenge.
          Say he did something worse like if he tried too kill a family member then the chances are the guy is a **** and is going to do it too someone else, wait for that moment, wait until I'm out of the guy's mind and he's got someone else too worry about, then throw a grenade through his letterbox.
          Last edited by NChristo; 02-07-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Killing someone is straight forward enough I guess.

Luring them away from eyes or from a place that is close to you is something else.

I live by the sea, so into a big tub a of acid with some heavy weights and dumped into the sea, ,miles offshore would be the way i would dispose.

I havent given it much thought as I dont plan on killing anyone anytime soon if i'm honest and I would rather use my time more productively then plotting a death

Comment

My plan was beastly. Aint getting caught for shiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                My plan was beastly. Aint getting caught for shiz.
                If you have a silenced weapon on hand in the UK, then I have a space rocket on hand.

I would just fire them into outer space with enough fuel to break into outspace and then just not worry about them

p.s Bricktop says pigs are better then dogs

Comment

If it was personal...

I'd use multiple disguises, no vehicles as it's just an unnecessary inconvenience. Acquire as much knowledge of this person as possible, I'd watch them for weeks as days is not enough.

I'd wait for the perfect time to strike, luring them via a disturbance/fire is likely to alert other people. I'd need them as isolated as possible, not just from other people but cameras/buildings.

I'd have to know more about the individual as the amount of possibilities is practically limitless.

But once they were in a secure location, I'd torture them. Cutting and blow torching to cauterize the wounds, maybe another method - I haven't put much thought into it.

The disposal of the body would require me to pull their teeth out, cut their feet and hands off. First off though I'd decapitate that person's head, teeth out and then mash it into a bloody pulp until it didn't resemble a person.

Yet again, it depends on the location of where they were tortured. But as I would not use a vehicle then wherever I dump them would have to be close-ish by.

I'd gut them and make as many small pieces as possible so I could scatter them around. If there was a lake near by then I'd probably dispose of them there (another reason to disembowel them as a body could float to the top). Their innards would be used as worm food, their bones crushed into dust and whatever remains dumped.

Comment

From the movie Pathology, I would insert an injection through the ear filled with poison.
                    Or just get his car and cut off the brakes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                      pulling a trigger is easy..now stabbing someone would take guts,cause you can feel the knife ripping the flesh,you get blood on your hands and hear his screams and see the pain in his eyes and the life seaps out of him
                      LOL@ pulling the trigger is easy...

No it's not, understanding that you are about to kill someone is never easy, at least not the first time. It's incredibly hard unless you are a psychopath.

Comment

Working...
                      X