No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi would have had no chance of beating prime Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    right. that's why Vyacheslav Senchenko pulled that low move of bringing a faded Paulie over to the Ukraine to try to take advantage of him and put a nice name on his record and stuff.

And this is Paulue getting whooped by cano, but luckily for him he didnt put his belt on the line and is keeping it hostage

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      And this is Paulue getting whooped by cano, but luckily for him he didnt put his belt on the line and is keeping it hostage

Senchenko doesn't get any credit for Cano's achievements, they are different men, and so i fail to see your point. i guess you don't have one.

fwiw, anyone who thought Cano would be an easy fight for Paul was as foolish as those who thought Paul would be an easy fight for Slava.

Comment

Must be taking after all the average eastern european 'champions' through the years

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Shane is shot to pieces. Imagine if Paulie pulled the ko!!
          I would laugh,but also be sad SSM was reduced to a KO by Paulie

I would have preferred Paulie vs Maidana, but I've learnt we don't decide anything, we just get given what we're give

Comment

Senchenko doesn't get any credit for Cano's achievements, they are different men, and so i fail to see your point. i guess you don't have one.

fwiw, anyone who thought Cano would be an easy fight for Paul was as foolish as those who thought Paul would be an easy fight for Slava.
            Paulie doesnt get credit for Senchenko's achievements, which he has none.

And Cano is a crude, slow fighter who got his ass demolished by an old washed up Morales, but then outboxed and beat Paulies ass. Im sure you saw that coming

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              Must be taking after all the average eastern european 'champions' through the years
              Well he is italian......

Comment

Paulie doesnt get credit for Senchenko's achievements, which he has none.
                you're still struggling for a point here. Paulie is being credited for beating Senchenko to a pulp when almost everyone picked him to be defeated.

you posting a pic of Cano-Paulie here is like if i posted a picture of Morales-Cano in the middle of a convo about how Cano gave Paulie hell. nonsensical.

And Cano is a crude, slow fighter who got his ass demolished by an old washed up Morales, but then outboxed and beat Paulies ass. Im sure you saw that coming
                "demolished" is a very strong word. Cano was outcrafted by a veteran ATG, whose skillset was still of the highest order, and his corner pulled him out.

i liked what i saw of Cano prior to his facing Malignaggi, including what he showed against Morales, knew he'd be a tough night for Paul. Jose Cotto and Orlando Lora both gave Paul pretty stiff fights, so i didn't get carried away and assume he's have an easy night with a tough, big/strong, aggressive guy like Cano just because he dominated an opponent who was made for him in Slava. styles make fights.

to put it in fewer words, you assume much too much.

Comment

Well he is italian......
                  seeing as we're throwing out pointless shots here,

Proksa looks very vascular in your signature. it's a shame he's so utterly mediocre.

Comment

you're still struggling for a point here. Paulie is being credited for beating Senchenko to a pulp when almost everyone picked him to be defeated.

you posting a pic of Cano-Paulie here is like if i posted a picture of Morales-Cano in the middle of a convo about how Cano gave Paulie hell. nonsensical.
                    THe point is you talk about guys "picking on Paulie" and then losing, when paulie picked on an even worse fighter and got his ass beat just as bad
                    "demolished" is a very strong word. Cano was outcrafted by a veteran ATG, whose skillset was still of the highest order, and his corner pulled him out.

i liked what i saw of Cano prior to his facing Malignaggi, including what he showed against Morales, knew he'd be a tough night for Paul. Jose Cotto and Orlando Lora both gave Paul pretty stiff fights, so i didn't get carried away and assume he's have an easy night with a tough, big/strong, aggressive guy like Cano just because he dominated an opponent who was made for him in Slava. styles make fights.

to put it in fewer words, you assume much too much.
                    So you didnt expect an out of shape, overweight slow ass Cano to outbox and beat Paulies ass, just like i said
                    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 01-15-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

seeing as we're throwing out pointless shots here,

Proksa looks very vascular in your signature. it's a shame he's so utterly mediocre.
                      Yes, he is sexy as hell isnt he

Comment

Working...
                      X