No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quintana: After Latimore, I Want Canelo-Mosley Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quintana: After Latimore, I Want Canelo-Mosley Winner

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Former welterweight champion Carlos "El Indio" Quintana was brimming with confidence when he stepped up to the dais at the Canelo Alvarez-Shane Mosley final press conference. Quintana said that he has trained hard for the fight and that he will upset his opponent, juniot middleweight Deandre Latimore.

[Click Here To Read More]

you won't get past that bum latimore sadly

Comment

Quintana must not realize Vanes, Lara, and Kirkland are all ahead of him in the pecking order a for a shot at the title. Go ahead and play around with the WBC and their eliminator challenge. By the end of 2016 you may be ready for a final eliminator.

Comment

Quintana needs to understand that unless he leaves the Latimore fight on a stretcher he's not getting Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          you won't get past that bum latimore sadly
          Latimore aint a bum anymore...He used to have that busted up azz shoulder roll, but look at what Jeff did to him...accuracy, great movement, picks his punches, and versitile movement, opposed to rocking his shoulders trying to be Floyd...I know he got knocked down in his last fight, but A. He fought the guy on 3 days notice...his opponent pulled out, so he didnt know who he was preparing for B. He was on a what, 3 year layoff? That chin has turned into glass, but once he gets used to the smell of the gloves again, Latimore is gonna be beating allot of people...go back and watch that fight, Jeff comPLETELY changed his skills....TOTALLY changed him, the way he moves, picks shots, everything!..Fighters are students of the game, they grow from each performance!

Comment

If Quintana wins and that is a big IF he more than likely get a shot at Canelo skipping all legit contenders.

He is the type of fighters Canelo's handlers like, a shot old fighter with some type of name.

The WBC will make the winner of Lara/Vanes fight Kirkland and etc.

And the sad thing is that HBO will pay for any of Canelo's fight regardless of who is his foe

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              If Quintana wins and that is a big IF he more than likely get a shot at Canelo skipping all legit contenders.

He is the type of fighters Canelo's handlers like, a shot old fighter with some type of name.

The WBC will make the winner of Lara/Vanes fight Kirkland and etc.

And the sad thing is that HBO will pay for any of Canelo's fight regardless of who is his foe
              Exactly. Instead of the Latimore talk, they'd play the Williams loss card to sell a Canelo fight.

Comment

I can see either Canelo-Quintana or Lattimore in September.

Comment

If Canelo wins I can see him fighting Quintana. The Mex vs PR thing alone sells a lot.

Comment

The quintana - latimore fight is fairly even

Lat is only a -145 fav

Comment

Working...
                    X