Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mosley Will Attack Early, Pacquiao Will Be Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Mosley Will Attack Early, Pacquiao Will Be Ready

Trainer Freddie Roach is promising an agressive Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, when the Filipino champion defends his WBO welterweight title against former three division champion Shane Mosley at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Roach expects Mosley to bring the fight to Pacquiao in the early rounds, because he believes stamina will be an issue for Mosley as the fight moves along.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can Mosley close in better than Hatton? If he can't he wont be able to catch Pac IMO

Comment

mosley to win by brutal ko before the 6th rnd.

Comment

roach also needs to remember what happened to plasterito in the 9TH round which is late in the fight and, he didnt look like he was weakening to me.
        pacman to go the same way but, earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          a big possibility...

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            wanna bet bro?

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. I'd love for it to be a contest atleast. I like Mosley and I don't wanna see him getting his a$s whooped. I think it's Pac by UD.

Comment

I think Manny will take his time and break him down and then go for the kill in 6-8 rounds. SSM will not be able to contend with his movement and angles.

Comment

Mosley has got to do damage in the first six rds or he will be in trouble..I smell a war in this fight..I really think people will be surprised how this fight is..

Comment

i smell that same war my guy...with shane coming out on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X