No announcement yet.

I should get More credit for Ko'ng Rob Crawley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should get More credit for Ko'ng Rob Crawley

seriously the dudes younger in better shape Im sure then hillbilly bittch, at least he finished 2 rounds with micro something HB PD couldnt do In 4 months.....

-hes not popular online but that doesnt mean anything.... at least Ill beat a solid pro debuter not some BUM who sleeps In his own piss

plus HBP backed out thats why now hes so calm and relaxed on esb cause he knows hes not fighting ME

You're ****ing *****. Goodson was the one that called off the fight because he was scared to put you in the ring with Hilbilly.

You guys are going to pay Crawley to take a dive.

You can't fight Zelenoff. You're a meth-head that lives with his naked mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Man View Post
      You're ****ing *****. Goodson was the one that called off the fight because he was scared to put you in the ring with Hilbilly.

You guys are going to pay Crawley to take a dive.

You can't fight Zelenoff. You're a meth-head that lives with his naked mother.
      na but ure naked mother gave me a blow Job tho..... and how can we pay crawley to take a dive u piece off shhitt....

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        na but ure naked mother gave me a blow Job tho..... and how can we pay crawley to take a dive u piece off shhitt....
        You are capable of anything. The same way you paid your sparring partner to take those dives you illiterate chimp.

I licked the cheese off your mother's poon last night.

Comment

seriously the dudes younger in better shape Im sure then hillbilly bittch, at least he finished 2 rounds with micro something HB PD couldnt do In 4 months.....

-hes not popular online but that doesnt mean anything.... at least Ill beat a solid pro debuter not some BUM who sleeps In his own piss

plus HBP backed out thats why now hes so calm and relaxed on esb cause he knows hes not fighting ME
          Cause we all know this is a fixed fight...you backed out...just admit you thought Paul would beat you and then Me and Zak will leave you alone Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_Girl23 View Post
            Cause we all know this is a fixed fight...you backed out...just admit you thought Paul would beat you and then Me and Zak will leave you alone Fraud

PAUL BACKED OUT U SCUM...... bitttch, listen U yourself told me when we were cool that im a beat hbp easy, and why was he making those remarks, that hell press charges, and ****t like that, he always was Looking 4 ways to get out of it, and why did he insult stacey if he never insulted stacey none of this wouldnt have happend.... PAUL backked out Live with It mutha****kkerss

Comment

u get no credit for being a ***

Comment

Zelenoff KO 1 haters

Comment

Zelenoff KO 1 haters
                  zelenoff L tko hartley

Comment

Chuckles, you're not fooling anyone with this horse****. Look at any of the sites. The fans know you ducked out of fighting Hillbilly Pimp to take on nobody.

You WOULD have gotten credit for beating Hillbilly Pimp because the fans took him seriously, and we KNEW he was coming to fight. This stiff that Stacy set you up with?? Puh-leez. Everybody knows this fight is a joke, just like you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X