Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Spain predictions

England v Spain predictions?

2-0 too Spain

I reckon a draw. I think our defence with capello will be more disciplined and resolute. I think a draw wud be good because it would be a confidence booster knowing they can hang with the champs. Plus I doubt the spanish will be busting their guts in this match. We're the ones with something to prove.

I dont see us winning it either btw.

Comment

2-1 to england and atleast one aston villa player to get on the score sheet tonight.

Comment

how wrong was i? haha. However i was not upset with England's performance,for the team they had out and the changes made i thought they competed well. Beckham played well when he came on and shaun wright philips had a good game as did jagielka (i wish spurs signed him). Spain were awesome. They also didn't have to face the torres's, villa's and xavi's of our team with players like gerrard, rooney, walcott and ferdinand missing.

Comment

England

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
            how wrong was i? haha. However i was not upset with England's performance,for the team they had out and the changes made i thought they competed well. Beckham played well when he came on and shaun wright philips had a good game as did jagielka (i wish spurs signed him). Spain were awesome. They also didn't have to face the torres's, villa's and xavi's of our team with players like gerrard, rooney, walcott and ferdinand missing.
            OMG what game were you watching?

jagielka distribution was awful! everytime he got the ball he would lump it up field and he actually gave the ball away for the goal, he tried to make up for his error and got twisted inside out by David Villa.
            Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 02-12-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

England offered nothing
              Chasing the ball around the pitch for 90 minutes is not a good performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                OMG what game were you watching?

jagielka distribution was awful! everytime he got the ball he would lump it up field and he actually gave the ball away for the goal, he tried to make up for his error and got twisted inside out by David Villa.
                I thought it was glen johnson who give the ball away, OMG!

Still thought it was an okay performance - gerrard and rooney on the pitch changes that game completely, people who can keep posession, carrick and barry in midfield at the same time is never going to work. Still a lot to work on though

Comment

I forgot to mention something, i'm a rare thing - an optimistic england fan.

Comment

i think that england will get thier ass kicked. 2-0 to spain

Comment

Working...
                    X