Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Floors Salido Four Times In Injury Shortened Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man what the heck they should of let the fight keep goin, ive seen plenty of times where fighters got they nose broken!!! it was gonna get better

Comment

too bad it had to end like that..it looked like salido was getting more into a rhythm ..also did salido's trainer really tell someone to get a bottle that he mixed?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        looks like salido run is done those wars with lopez took a lot out of him garcia picked him at the right time and looked very good lets see who he fights next no need for a rematch
        Negative! Garcia did enough to win the beginning of the fight but slowly he was getting tired and Salido was catching him when garcia was on the defense. If it wasnt for that accidental headbutt, Garcia would end up losing cuz he would of got himself into a brawl with Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          too bad it had to end like that..it looked like salido was getting more into a rhythm ..also did salido's trainer really tell someone to get a bottle that he mixed?
          not that i remember he kept saying pasa me la medicina or pass me the medicine reffering to the vaseline

Comment

Last 4 rounds would have been EPIC!!!

Slob Arum is definitely gonna set up a rematch.

Comment

Anyone that thinks Salido was headed towards a win is outta their freakin mind. He was just charging, throwing wild ass punches, and getting clipped for his troubles. It was much more likely that he was headed towards a KO loss than it was he was headed towards a KO win. Even when he did land one of those wild, looping punches, he never hurt Mikey. On the flipside, damn near every time Mikey touched Salido, he visably hurt or dropped him. This fight was a wipeout from beginning to end. The reaction reminds me of the idiocy in the aftermath of the Cotto-Margarito rematch. Where one guy took an ass kicking from start to end, but because he was coming foward, people assumed he was somehow wearing the guy kicking his ass down.

Comment

Mikey did exactly what we thought he would do.

I am glad the fight was stopped as it saved Salido

Onward young man ONWARD

Comment

I'm impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                    man what the heck they should of let the fight keep goin, ive seen plenty of times where fighters got they nose broken!!! it was gonna get better
                    They stopped it because Garcia had been dominating Salido up to that point. The headbutt was all on Salido too. Good night of boxing. I went 2 for 2.

Comment

I don't know what people are *****ing about. Mikey's superior skills combined with his power were too much for him. During Salido's few decent moments, the most he managed to do was make Mikey look uncomfortable, but he remained in control throughout and was never hurt (besides the illegal headbutt). Meanwhile, Mikey dumped Salido on his ass four times and hurt him on multiple occasions. If anyone was on their way to being koed it was Salido.

Comment

Working...
                      X