Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by v.cassiusali@ya

and who is juanma to dictate the terms? if he wanted the fight, he should fight wvjr at his weight...

Juanma still the bigger name, you idiot. Plus Juanma cant make 126 anymore, let alone 122. Papito is the one talking **** about and to Juanma, so he better put up or STFU!!

But because of the weight the fight wont happend, and righfully so, because Juanma needs a couple of tune ups and then take the 130 titile from Rocky Martinez. And WV2 is the #1 contender for Donaires belt, and Donaire is about to move to 126!
    Juanma is not as durable as Martinez. Martinez would knock his ass out silly.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Juanma is not as durable as Martinez. Martinez would knock his ass out silly.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Juanma is a monster puncher, and Rocky doesnt punch as hard, he is just a decent volume puncher. Juanma counter his ass and KHTFO silly!

Comment

been out on suspension then trying to dictate terms. **** b!tch ass juanma. no one should give a flying fock what he will or wont do. fight salido again, then gamboa, then donaire, then salido, then salido then after getting his skull crushed in over and over and over, then simply go away.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Juanma is a monster puncher, and Rocky doesnt punch as hard, he is just a decent volume puncher. Juanma counter his ass and KHTFO silly!
          I know Juanma ko's Vazquez Jr., as Ive said it time and time again. But Rocky Martinez is the bigger guy.

5'5 1/2 vs 5'8 If Juanma stands and trades with Rocky it will be the Salido fight all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
            I know Juanma ko's Vazquez Jr., as Ive said it time and time again. But Rocky Martinez is the bigger guy.

5'5 1/2 vs 5'8 If Juanma stands and trades with Rocky it will be the Salido fight all over again.
            Height dont mean jack ****, Juanma is bigger in frame and stronger. Rocky doesnt have the chin that Salido have. I love Rocky's warrior mentality, but he gets flatten.

Comment

I got an idea Juan Ma, fight Gamboa at 130

Comment

Damn he must have really ballooned up in weight.

Comment

Height dont mean jack ****, Juanma is bigger in frame and stronger. Rocky doesnt have the chin that Salido have. I love Rocky's warrior mentality, but he gets flatten.
                  Fat chance, Rocky hasnt gotten ko'd in any fight, Juanma has done the chicken dance like three times already. Rocky murders him.

Comment

Doesn't matter what Juanma is. He's not as durable as Rocky Martinez and Martinez will make the fight look like Mtagwa - Juanma all over again and we know what happened there.
                    Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Or this. Rocky WILL make Juanma stand and trade eventually. Once fatigue catches up with him.
                    How did you come to this conclusion? Rocky's never been down if Im not mistaken while Salido has been. Martinez went 12 vs Beltran taking and dishing bombs and was not down once either. I think you are in denial and need to accept that Juanma is just not that durable. Just watch Juanma vs Marquez/Mtagwa/Salido.

Comment

Good for juanma, he is a TV friendly fighter. Two or three fights @ 130lb and later meet with Gamboa @ 135 or 140lb.

Comment

Working...
                      X