Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran To Adrien Broner: I Beat Lundy, Now Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran To Adrien Broner: I Beat Lundy, Now Fight Me!

Tough Lightweight Raymundo Beltran is coming off a big victory as he upset Hank Lundy on ESPN last July and earned a hard fought majority decision. Beltran had received some questionable decisions in his career but he was finally able to get the nod in a big fight as he now is looking forward to capitalizing on his win.

[Click Here To Read More]

No, I want Broner to fight one of the names he's been "calling out" lately on his little youtube videos and Floydhype.

Fight Gamboa.

Comment

Not a bad first fight at 135.

Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        No, I want Broner to fight one of the names he's been "calling out" lately on his little youtube videos and Floydhype.

Fight Gamboa.
        Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

Fight Gamboa.
          Gamboa is busy, What about Matisa Ezequiel Gomez 28 -0 (27 KOs) vs Adrien Broner 24-0 (20KOs)

Comment

he wont fight none of those dude he called out, Broner all talk.

Beltran makes sense for a fight for broner, He beat lundy and he was gonna fight lundy and will put a fight unlike lundy would have.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

Beltran makes sense for a fight for broner, He beat lundy and he was gonna fight lundy and will put a fight unlike lundy would have.
              And to think, his little cheerleaders were praising him for "calling out" these guys and expressing how he wants to fight them lmao. What a fake, probably why he got sonned by Ponce. Looks like it's back to fighting Bums for Can Man.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

HBO rejected the Beltan fight according to Steve Kim

Comment

I think that is a very solid fight as his first fight at 135 but apparently HBO don't want it which I don't understand

Comment

Sorry Beltran... you're not big time like Adrien Broner

Comment

Working...
                    X