No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Eat Junk Food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think boxers who dont have dieticians will eat what they want mostly with some healthy food added in as well. As long as the put the training in they think that is all they need.
      Boxers think they know whats good for them. They also think they are the best fighters when they clearly arent as well.

Comment

Kirk Johnson.

Danny Williams.

Comment

Floyd went as far as making a video, just to show how unhealthy he eats..

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
            Floyd went as far as making a video, just to show how unhealthy he eats..

This is called media propaganda. This is a guy who goes to club and drinks water even when he's 'retired'. Please don't let this fool you, this guy trains harder than any boxer out. This is the sort of shit gullible *****s believe.

Comment

Is that coke he is drinking? I bet his body was violently sick after one can because its like a poison to him. I doubt he eats pizza, it would give him wind and diahorrea. His body is only used to the finest food.

Comment

I've always wondered: do boxers ever drink alcohol? I'm refering to the present. I know in the past there were quite a few heavy drinking, hard hitting mother[censored]s out there. I really wanna get into boxing, but man. MAN! I love mah booze.

Comment

Originally posted by d0n View Post
                  I've always wondered: do boxers ever drink alcohol? I'm refering to the present. I know in the past there were quite a few heavy drinking, hard hitting mother[censored]s out there. I really wanna get into boxing, but man. MAN! I love mah booze.
                  Ricky Hatton regularly drinks outside of training. He loves a pint of guinness but then again you've seen the results. Everyone i know who drinks regularly has a beer belly, regardless of how muscular they are they never have a 6 pack.
                  Last edited by jonesy; 07-31-2010, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                    This is called media propaganda. This is a guy who goes to club and drinks water even when he's 'retired'. Please don't let this fool you, this guy trains harder than any boxer out. This is the sort of shit gullible *****s believe.
                    Agree 100%

I can't believe people even fall for this act, Floyd is just trying to pull people's legs...

Comment

mayweather eats ellerbe's junk..

ZING!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X