Get in shape Contest!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I wish it was 6 weeks.

Bro I got to where I am at from mid October. So that's, 11 weeks. It's a lot harder for me because I don't eat enough. I also never really worked out in my life, so this is all new to me. From 2008-October 2012, I didn't lift one dumbbell or do one push up, because of surgeries. I think it'll take more like 6 months from my start date, rather than 6 weeks from now, to get ripped or anything really noticeable.

I do a lot of push ups, and have really picked it up recently, do them routinely. Pull ups not so much, only when I go to my neighbors home where he has pull up bar. None of my doors can hold a pull up bar.
    Unlesss theres a medical reason with a strict caloric deficit theres no reason you cant cut in 6 weeks... it may have taken you that long but you said yourself youre a noob when itcimes todieting... its doable ifyou want it... talk to me or wess if u need help

Comment

• Lol Wess has helped me a lot. I think i've asked him like 50 or more questions.

I'm not trying to cut though, i'm trying to get bigger. Remember I am skinny. Of course i'd like to do both, get cut and big, but don't you first have to bulk up and then cut?

Comment

• No.... strip it down first and then build it up.

Get rid of the fat and see what youre working with first.

Comment

• The only noticeable fat I have is belly fat. I can't get rid of that unless I get on a really good diet. Other than that I am pretty skinny already.

Comment

• I'll see what I can do. I wasn't trying to do that, I was trying to gain weight. But i'll see if I can cut some fat. The few that I already have. I would guess I am at 16-17% body fat, just a guess.

Comment

• Id say that sounds like a reasonable number...

Comment

• Look at my arms in that pic, they look like toothpicks. I look like a T-Rex, like Ricky Hatton minus the 6 pack he has. Believe it or not they were even skinnier than that 11 weeks ago. I seriously had girl arms in October.

Comment

• Hopefully at the end of the year, i'll be laughing at that picture. There are already some pictures of myself self before starting, that give me a chuckle.

Comment

• I credit my pushups for the size of my arms.... lifting weights definitely helps, but my triceps are big and cut, and it came from doing sets of 50 in my dorm in college... Kill the pushups.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      I credit my pushups for the size of my arms.... lifting weights definitely helps, but my triceps are big and cut, and it came from doing sets of 50 in my dorm in college... Kill the pushups.
                      Mr Reed, how much should I "cut" to, do I need to get to a specific bodyfat before I bulk?

Comment

Working...
                      X