No announcement yet.

The price of weed in the UK has nearly doubled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The price of weed in the UK has nearly doubled

....In the last 5 years. I can't understand why especially when you consider it is mostly grown in this country and does not have to be imported like cocaine or heroin.

6 years ago you could get 3.5 grams for £20. Now you get 1.7 grams for that much if your lucky.

It is now more expensive to smoke weed then it is to take class a drugs like crack and cocaine etc. Ridiculous.

Comment

Not a bad thing if your the one selling it, rare i actually smoke it now, mainly just sell it on tbh. although i do plan on getting some this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
        Not a bad thing if your the one selling it, rare i actually smoke it now, mainly just sell it on tbh. although i do plan on getting some this weekend
        Only if you grow it. I know people who pay something like £230 on the oz.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Xbox Live View Post
          Only if you grow it. I know people who pay something like £230 on the oz.
          one of my mates from the Caribbean gets it real cheap, sells it to me for a decent price and i sell it to my mates for normal price

Comment

Damn homey. Were do you live? City, suburbs or farm area? That makes a difference around where I'm at.

City is dirt cheap and ***** is waayyyyyy better! Get a half for bout 50 dollars. An ounce for under a hundred. It's at least 10-20 maybe even 30 more dollars in the suburbs, even in the farm land unless your friends with the farmers! ha.

You can easily make a mean profit with the right strategy :weed5: :weedbear: :weed2:

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Damn homey. Were do you live? City, suburbs or farm area? That makes a difference around where I'm at.

City is dirt cheap and ***** is waayyyyyy better! Get a half for bout 50 dollars. An ounce for under a hundred. It's at least 10-20 maybe even 30 more dollars in the suburbs, even in the farm land unless your friends with the farmers! ha.

You can easily make a mean profit with the right strategy :weed5: :weedbear: :weed2:
              I'm in London dude and **** here is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

What yall talking about stress.

I get this for 75 a quarter

and thats cheap i turn an 1/8th for 60

Comment

the majority of your weed is imported, not grown. The main is importers are Mexican drug cartels and the reason its doubled is because there have been significant busts which have slowed the amount you receive.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    the majority of your weed is imported, not grown. The main is importers are Mexican drug cartels and the reason its doubled is because there have been significant busts which have slowed the amount you receive.
                    Do you get nice deals on the border.i know dudes in Tj who will hook up a duffle bag of bomb weed for 100 bucks,the problem is taking it home lol

Comment

Working...
                    X