Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win @ superflyweight NONITO OR PACman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win @ superflyweight NONITO OR PACman?

straight up! PAc coming down to Jr lightweight and Nonito coming up to it? its fear to say that Nonito is too big for batamweight and Pac to small for welterweight so why don't they meet and have and all Pinoy battle for the PHILIPINO people's crown!

tttt!

ttt! ttt! ttt!

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
      straight up! PAc coming down to Jr lightweight and Nonito coming up to it? its fear to say that Nonito is too big for batamweight and Pac to small for welterweight so why don't they meet and have and all Pinoy battle for the PHILIPINO people's crown!
      You do know junior lightweight is at 130 right? I dont even think Pacquiao can make that anymore: the lowest I could see him is at 135, but I think the lowest he'd actually ever go down now is 140: besides, Nonito probably wont get past 126: this fight is nothing more than a mere fantasy

Comment

manny would be a zombie..donaire by ko

Comment

o'course its a fantasy fight!

But i still think Nonito has the power to Ko Pacman only if pacman stays put and exchanges i would love to see them at a catchweight ! same way Pacquiao does everyone else ; Nonito should do to him being all drained and dehydrated!lol

Comment

Working...
          X