Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Wach Tense Stare Down at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad is looking beastly. He looks like he's only improving his conditioning as he ages. Very impressive. Wach looks like he's ready for the upset though, I haven't seen anyone really look like and mean it like when he said he's ready to beat down a klitschko.

Comment

did anyone notice how much smaller Wach's FIST looks than Wlad's FIST? just an observation

Comment

Wlad has focused on power in this fight....he might tire out if this goes into the late rounds.

Comment

wladimir is going to beat this guy up...

klitschko TKO7...

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            did anyone notice how much smaller Wach's FIST looks than Wlad's FIST? just an observation
            I noticed that Klitchko's arms are much solid than wachs. That's power right there. Klitchko by rd 7 KO

Comment

Wach is a soft looking guy all around. His arms look soft and underdeveloped, his body looks soft, his hands are small...then take into account that he lacks speed of hand or foot, not a whole lot of power, and cant throw a straight punch. Wlad on the other hand looks like he is getting every ounce he cant out of his frame. My only concern for him is (like mentioned ^^) that he looks so muscular that if he expends too much energy just battering Wach he might gas out and be in an actual fight. Be that as it may, Wlad by late-ish knockout. I'll say 8 or 9.

Comment

I think it's time for change in the heavy weight division but can't see wach getting wlad flat on his back..... Bring back butter bean he's the man who can lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  I noticed that Klitchko's arms are much solid than wachs. That's power right there. Klitchko by rd 7 KO
                  Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Wach is a soft looking guy all around. His arms look soft and underdeveloped, his body looks soft, his hands are small...then take into account that he lacks speed of hand or foot, not a whole lot of power, and cant throw a straight punch. Wlad on the other hand looks like he is getting every ounce he cant out of his frame. My only concern for him is (like mentioned ^^) that he looks so muscular that if he expends too much energy just battering Wach he might gas out and be in an actual fight. Be that as it may, Wlad by late-ish knockout. I'll say 8 or 9.
                  Too bad you can't evaluate someones power looking at his muscles, with that logic Ronnie Coleman or Arnold were the biggest punchers. A naturally big guy doesn't need to build muscle, power? why not. Looking at Wachs resume though, seem like he's no puncher, 55% KO-ratio against bums. Wlad is going to KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
                    Too bad you can't evaluate someones power looking at his muscles, with that logic Ronnie Coleman or Arnold were the biggest punchers. A naturally big guy doesn't need to build muscle, power? why not. Looking at Wachs resume though, seem like he's no puncher, 55% KO-ratio against bums. Wlad is going to KO him.
                    Its true (Pavlik looks like Moby and has KO power) it was just an observation that Wlad looks to be in top form and Wach looks soft and out of shape. Its not a commentary on his body type so much as his looking under trained and weak for the type of body he has. If you notice, I also mentioned opinions based on what Wach actually looks like in the ring.

Comment

Nice seeing Klitschko smaller for the first time, although Wach of course has the inferior skill set, which will make the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X