Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto is a Bum-Basher. He will get exposed this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cotto fight was supposed to happen this year BUT... Cotto wanted some time off, so it never happened. I wanted him to give Collazo a rematch as well BUT, I don't think that will happen. Berto has been chasing Cotto for quite a while now and seems, Bob Arum doesn't want that fight to happen. It's bull****!! Mayorga gets the fight with Cotto ... SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Luis Collazo > Antonio Margarito. collazo with a broken hand > Margarito without Plaster. Collazo should only have one loss on his record.
      why, coz he's rican?....lol....margo would **** berto up

Comment

berto v alverez could be good,i hope khan can unify then look to take on berto,alverez,brook if he makes it,fight m hatton maybe.

once pac floyd mosley williams all out of the way,the division will open up,should be a super six for welterweight soon.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          why, coz he's rican?....lol....margo would **** berto up
          Margo lost to Santos, Clottey, Paul Williams, Shane Mosley, and Manny Pacman, I doubt that. he only has one win, over Miguel Cotto. who brawled with him, and didn't even try to box, like an idoit, Santos brawled with Margo and got away with it, but not Miguel, maybe cause of Plaster of Paris?

Comment

Luis Collazo > Antonio Margarito. collazo with a broken hand > Margarito without Plaster. Collazo should only have one loss on his record.
            What's the difference? Collazo never fights anyway. He's become irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              What's the difference? Collazo never fights anyway. He's become irrelevant.
              Well he was robbed twice, and broke his hand against Shane Mosley, been in two fight of the years, he is a Don King fighter and still can't catch a break !! All I hear is Cotto, Cotto, Cotto !!! Or Margarita, Margarita, Margarita !!

If I was him, I wouldn't be excited about getting in the ring, either.

Comment

Well he was robbed twice, and broke his hand against Shane Mosley, been in two fight of the years, he is a Don King fighter and still can't catch a break !! All I hear is Cotto, Cotto, Cotto !!! Or Margarita, Margarita, Margarita !!

If I was him, I wouldn't be excited about getting in the ring, either.
                Collazo has a rep for wanting more money than is available, and King is notorious for keeping his "B" fighters inactive. And if we're being honest then you have to admit that Cotto and Margarito have a MUCH bigger fanbase than Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  But the thing is, the WW division sucks so badly that he just might be able to continue like this for a while...He's a ticket to Pacquiao just waiting to be taken by someone, but the question is, who will that someone be?
                  Exactly

Comment

Berto clearly beat Collazo... and the referee that night.

Comment

I've been critical against Berto here lately. But if none of the dudes that have decent names don't wanna fight him what can the guy do? Just wish HBO would tone down the money they pay him.

Comment

Working...
                      X