Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORE and MORE neutral boxing fans are starting to realized that.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORE and MORE neutral boxing fans are starting to realized that.....

The SHANE MOSLEY ............that floyd DOMINATED............gassed out in the 2nd round due to age and months of inactivity.......................................t he usual argument margarito victory....and shane being a gym rat does not ...IN ANY WAY...CHANGE THE FACT .....HE is 38 years old.........been thru many wars.......was inactive for months..............................

And none of that changes the fact that he was still the man at 147, and Floyd whipped that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKostya View Post
      And none of that changes the fact that he was still the man at 147, and Floyd whipped that ass.
      shane was blood drained thanks to count mayweather. i really hope pac stands his ground

Comment

the "MAN" at 147 was vague...........due to Margarito handwraps......................................... ..and no one is disputing floyd whipped a almost 40 year old shane.........

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
          shane was blood drained thanks to count mayweather. i really hope pac stands his ground
          If Shane was blood drained than Floyd was blood drained as well. It's not like they took 15 shots of blood from Shane and only 4 with Floyd. They took about the same amount from each fighter.

Comment

floyd timing is too good.

he got a 38 year old mosley coming off a long layoff.

also: floyd stops kostya tszyu. just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              I don't agree with this.

He might be overtrained and old but blood drained, i dont think so

Comment

A ton of neutral fans have hailed Floyd's win as a great one and backtracked on previously held negative opinions re. Floyd's fighting heart.

You lose.

Comment

Originally posted by xtn5021 View Post
                  If Shane was blood drained than Floyd was blood drained as well. It's not like they took 15 shots of blood from Shane and only 4 with Floyd. They took about the same amount from each fighter.
                  not everyone reacts the same way..................add the factor that shane is almost 40................inactive for almost 1 1/2- 2 years.............

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
                    A ton of neutral fans have hailed Floyd's win as a great one and backtracked on previously held negative opinions re. Floyd's fighting heart.

You lose.

no i dont.....the voice of HBO disagrees (MERCHANT)............The most reverred boxing historian (SUGAR) disagrees......................this does little for floyds legacy from where im standing..............

Comment

Working...
                    X