Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Supports Ricky Hatton's Fight, Also Cautions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Supports Ricky Hatton's Fight, Also Cautions

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson met with the British press to discuss the launch of his new clothing line. Also took questions on the comeback of former champion Ricky Hatton (45-2, 32KOs). Hatton is back in the ring on November 24th against former welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko (32-1, 21KOs) at the Manchester Arena. It will be Hatton's first fight in over three years. Tyson supports the return, but also cautions the British star to take it slow.

[Click Here To Read More]

wise one

Comment

Mike is really in the good path, nice to hear things like that from him.

Comment

Wise words for Hatton, lets hope he reads it

Comment

Oh man that is the absolute truth ..... This man has really lived life.

Comment

Insightful. Sounds like good advice to me.

Comment

well said by mike i agree,the only thing that worries me a bit is can ricky still take a punch?i know in his last fight he got beat by the best fighter in the world in manny pac but that aside every punch that landed seemed to hurt him badly. manny can punch but so could kostya tszyu!.what i've personally seen in the past is fighters can lose punch resistance (roy jones etc)and when that happens there finished.but i really hope that this is not the case with ricky i hope he can leave the sport a winner because that's what he deserves.best of luck ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr John View Post
                well said by mike i agree,the only thing that worries me a bit is can ricky still take a punch?i know in his last fight he got beat by the best fighter in the world in manny pac but that aside every punch that landed seemed to hurt him badly. manny can punch but so could kostya tszyu!.what i've personally seen in the past is fighters can lose punch resistance (roy jones etc)and when that happens there finished.but i really hope that this is not the case with ricky i hope he can leave the sport a winner because that's what he deserves.best of luck ricky.
                Roy Jones always had a glass jaw, he just didnt used to get hit, but when his refelxes went people started landing

Ricky Hatton had poor punch resistance in his last 3 fights due to weight drain

Comment

Working...
                X