No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye will be in Hamburg, Germany on July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir will get caught out by Hayes Speed

i've seen slower, fat unconditioned boxers land clean shots on Wlad time and time again.

Haye speed and accuracy will be a problem for Wlad, its good Haye is the underdog,

you soviet supporting freaks will be crushed by the british empire

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Wladimir will get caught out by Hayes Speed

i've seen slower, fat unconditioned boxers land clean shots on Wlad time and time again.

Haye speed and accuracy will be a problem for Wlad, its good Haye is the underdog,

you soviet supporting freaks will be crushed by the british empire
      I've seen slower fatter boxers knock David Haye down and land a jab on him all night long, so what's your point.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight to be over, Both set of fans act ridiculous and silly sometimes, Opinion taken too far, Opinion attacked etc

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          It'll be like Rocky Vs Drago all over again

Haye will be booe'd at first by the Soviet Union, then later through the fight as he absorbs Wladimirs roid enhanced punches, the crowds hate will turn too cheer's

Wladimir: [to his own trainer] He's not human. He's like a piece of iron

After he TKO's Wladimir he will address those pesky Russians with a Haye like speech

David Haye: During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!
          Soviet Union: [loud applause]

David Haye legendary

Yes, this fight will prevent Ukraine from invading the UK.

War Wlad!!!

Comment

As I’ve said every step of the way, this fight will not see the 5th round. Haye is going to knock him into the next millennium. I’ve been saying this for over 2 years.

There simply isn’t a way that Wlad can win this fight.

Too old

Too slow

Too chinny

Too clumsy

Too scared

Too boring

Too everything.

This is an easy fight for David Haye. It’s the other brother that is the problem.

Comment

:gay:.....

Comment

Good venue. I'm sure plenty of Brits will travel over for the weekend.

Comment

Cool. This is a HW fight I've been waiting for.

I fear it won't be very entertaining, but with all the tension leading up to it, I'm hoping I will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I'm seriously considering going over to Europe for this fight.

I've always wanted to see historic places like Stonehenge, Hadrian's Wall, The Roman Coliseum, and such.

I'll only have five vacation days, but maybe I can talk my employer into letting me have two weeks off so I can do this trip right.

Comment

Great this is what its all about at HW and what we have been waiting for going on 3 years now.

I give Haye an early punchers chance if he goes after it but him playing it cautious, feinting, and try to set traps will have him on his way to a wide UD or more probably late tko loss to Wlad.

I just can't imagine Haye withstanding more than a couple flush Wlad right hands with that tiny MW sized head of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X