Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a Filipino translate this, plz?

Originally posted by Snowman88
    That was haha I to would like to kno
    Aint Filipino but my wife said, he's talking about his dad asking him for money to support his other kid (with his other side *****).

Comment

It says:

Reporter: "Later tonight, Ronnie Nathanielsz will brief us on British featherweight champion Amir Khan during his training in Baguio for his upcoming fight. Reports say that Khan's new conditioning coach, American Michael Vale, has had his luggage ransacked two weeks into training camp."

Donaire comments: "I've gotten to be good friends with Khan after watching the Canelo fight at ringside together, but something was definitely up when Oscar De La Hoya's wallet went missing."

Comment

Nonito- "The money i gave my mom, my dad used for his illegitimate kid & girlfriend and on alcohol."

Nonito Sr.-"Check my bank statements! Rachel, enjoy all the money now. My life is hard."

Glenn- "You (Nonito jr.) wont know how hard it is to not have your father until youre a father of your own."

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          It says:

Reporter: "Later tonight, Ronnie Nathanielsz will brief us on British featherweight champion Amir Khan during his training in Baguio for his upcoming fight. Reports say that Khan's new conditioning coach, American Michael Vale, has had his luggage ransacked two weeks into training camp."

Donaire comments: "I've gotten to be good friends with Khan after watching the Canelo fight at ringside together, but something was definitely up when Oscar De La Hoya's wallet went missing."
          , you mother****er !!

Comment

Last edited by analog 2; 03-28-2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolism View Post
              Nonito- "The money i gave my mom, my dad used for his illegitimate kid & girlfriend and on alcohol."

Nonito Sr.-"Check my bank statements! Rachel, enjoy all the money now. My life is hard."

Glenn- "You (Nonito jr.) wont know how hard it is to not have your father until youre a father of your own."
              Damn, **** is crazy.

I don't know whom to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by apl n° 2 View Post
                Nonito Donaire, Jr. mentioned his father asking him for money to support his other son (presumably from a different woman) and girlfriend, instead of supporting his own mother. He then talks about his mother giving the father money for boxing, but he [Donaire Sr.] would use it for drinking and chasing women.

Nonito Donaire, Sr. speaks on him not stealing from his son and that you would be able to see the deposits from money that is not his. Ending it by calling his son a liar and him saying he is living a tough life and that Rachel and Donaire should be thankful for the things they have now.

Glenn Donaire, on the other hand, talks about how his brother will be regretting the whole fiasco once his father passes and that once he [Nonito, Jr.] has a child of his own, he will realize just how much his father loved him.
                tnx man, .

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  , you mother****er !!

Comment

Working...
                  X