Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Antonio barrera looked sad when Jmm won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he missed it and was interested in seeing what happened on the monitors

Comment

they hating cause jmm became the answer to pacquiao that mexican fans were dying for! he solved the pacquiao puzzle, something barrera had no answer to, and morales got spanked by pacquiao II,III. jealous ass unts! instead of celebrating !

Comment

Mab looks like hes day dreaming hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
          they hating cause jmm became the answer to pacquiao that mexican fans were dying for! he solved the pacquiao puzzle, something barrera had no answer to, and morales got spanked by pacquiao II,III. jealous ass unts! instead of celebrating !
          MAB is not a fan of either guy but respects them. He's not going to cheer like a school girl for either guy.

Comment

looks like he had money on Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              I think he missed it and was interested in seeing what happened on the monitors
              after it happened it looks like he closes his eyes lol

Comment

I think it's well known that Morales and Barrera do not like JMM, Chavez did celebrate though..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  after it happened it looks like he closes his eyes lol
                  No, he was clearly looking at teh monitor in front of him.

Comment

They don't like each other. Not surprised Barrera isn't jumping up and down for JMM.

Comment

Past prime Morales beat Pac and he didn't need roids, JMM is now teh most overrated Meheecan of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X