No announcement yet.

So I turned 41 yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I turned 41 yesterday

Yes so I hit 41 yesterday and my mom brings over this thing called Dragon, I put it my computer is started it up. Basically what it does is I dictate into a microphone and it writes out everything that I say. Everything that I have written has been written without me having to type anything, it's really cool. This thing should be really interesting in getting my thoughts out. Just seems that a lot of times that I write I lose the thought because I'm trying to catch up with typing but I think this will change it that. Overall it was a good birthday, didn't do much but still just getting out was nice. I did buy an animation program so I am hoping to have something up for you soon. Yeah, I did this whole thing without touching the keyboard..... Rockin'

happy birthday bro

Comment

Hope you have many more.

Sweet Pea

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

That's cool. Does it work well, I mean does it always type exactly what you say or does it keep getting it wrong?

HBD dude.

Comment

That Dragon thing sounds very useful. I'm already owning every floydiot fairy on NSB in a matter of seconds with typing, but with your Dragon thing it would make it so much quicker

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Rockin'!!

Cool gift too.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                  That Dragon thing sounds very useful. I'm already owning every floydiot fairy on NSB in a matter of seconds with typing, but with your Dragon thing it would make it so much quicker
                  you owning someone?? haha

Comment

Nice gift.

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Working...
                    X