No announcement yet.

Juanma looks HUGE (pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    There you go again with this **** **** LOL .....Just come out the closet Kev...some will except you some wont but it will be a load off you. Then you can concentrate on getting the load in you! :smileysex

And you came to my thread and owed yourself. Stop looking for support.
    Some will accept*. Apple acting up again?

Look I am sure that when you came out of the closet, your family and friends "excepted" you as the flaming **** you are, even naming yourself after another man just like that other **** from Queens. But there's no need to give me any advice for being, I'm straight. But keep on giving your gay advice Pac Girl, maybe one of your fellow kind will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Some will accept*. Apple acting up again?

Look I am sure that when you came out of the closet, your family and friends "excepted" you as the flaming **** you are, even naming yourself after another man just like that other **** from Queens. But there's no need to give me any advice for being, I'm straight. But keep on giving your gay advice Pac Girl, maybe one of your fellow kind will need it.
      im not the one that brought up gayness. You did. Dont try to turn it around on me just because youve been exposed .

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
        “See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’ s couch.”, - Rick James
        "In his midsection that he can tone up".

I don't care about owning up to a mistake I did. But when I typed that, I meant to say he can tone up his midsection and I'm not editing it or correcting it.

I'll say it again, and you can quote me again. Juanma has some fat in his midsection that he can tone up. Not Juanma can tone up the fat in his midsection.

Comment

“See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch.”, - Rick James
          Lmaooooooooooooo, I remember this..Rick "*****h" James..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            "In his midsection that he can tone up".

I don't care about owning up to a mistake I did. But when I typed that, I meant to say he can tone up his midsection and I'm not editing it or correcting it.

I'll say it again, and you can quote me again. Juanma has some fat in his midsection that he can tone up. Not Juanma can tone up the fat in his midsection.
            Its obvious what you were trying to type, and its obvious what you meant, But there is no reason for that poster to reply with "Idiot" or whatever he was calling you, We and me included make typing errors all the ****ing time..

Comment

“See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody’s couch like it’s something to do? Come on. I had a little more sense than that. [short pause] Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie’s couch.”, - Rick James
              lol.........

Comment

C'mon Juanma don't let me down!

Comment

He looks too big for his division and too wide open for LW, Gamboa would rape his soul....

Im a Juanma fan btw

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
                    - Photo credit to El Vocero / Alvin Báez.

That looks to me like mostly muscle. He'll kill himself losing weight.
                    Could be alot of fighters are starting to understand and see that PED testing is weak....you can also make millions.

Thanks Manny P.!

Comment

Foreshortening? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X