Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone is calling floyd dirty???ortiz is the one who did the jumping headbutt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone is calling floyd dirty???ortiz is the one who did the jumping headbutt

i see how deep the hate is here...cortez said come on and waved them in..floyd did nothing wrong..but ortiz heatbutts him and then trys to knock his head off..and no 1 is complaining about that??jesus christ ya'll are a pck of ****ing haters..i see why floyd is so pissed no matter what ya'll will hate,hate and hate.....him going off on larry merchant was an extention of him going off on all you damn haters...man got a fair,clean legal ko..and ya'll ignore the intentional dirty headbutt

ortiz hit him with that streetfighter 2 balrog headbutt and people are crying about two legal punches

cmon son!

Comment

tons of threads about it already, quit spamming *****, use the SEARCH button

Comment

Why did you defend this headbutt:

Yet disapprove of what Ortiz did?

Do you have RACIST DOUBLE STANDARDS, Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
          ortiz hit him with that streetfighter 2 balrog headbutt and people are crying about two legal punches

cmon son!
          man did a ehonda flying headbutt..and people b1tching bout him getting a legal 2-piece

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            i see how deep the hate is here...cortez said come on and waved them in..floyd did nothing wrong..but ortiz heatbutts him and then trys to knock his head off..and no 1 is complaining about that??jesus christ ya'll are a pck of ****ing haters..i see why floyd is so pissed no matter what ya'll will hate,hate and hate.....him going off on larry merchant was an extention of him going off on all you damn haters...man got a fair,clean legal ko..and ya'll ignore the intentional dirty headbutt
            No one thinks what Ortiz did was right. But he did get penalized for it. No need for a cheap(though legal) shot. A great fighter doesnt need to do that period.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Why did you defend this headbutt:

Yet disapprove of what Ortiz did?

Do you have RACIST DOUBLE STANDARDS, Larry?
              Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
              tons of threads about it already, quit spamming *****, use the SEARCH button
              look at these 2 b1tches...tunney is gonna cry for a week straight.that fight was more exciting than and wladamir fight ever

Comment

That headbutt was the most exaggerated head butt I've ever seen. It was shameful & seemed overacted to me. That's why it seemed fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post

cmon son!
                  Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  man did a ehonda flying headbutt..and people b1tching bout him getting a legal 2-piece
                  You guys are both wrong. It was a T-Hawk headbutt.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X