No announcement yet.

Enter your questions here for:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter your questions here for:

Vanes Martirosyan- Just opened a gym in Cali.

Joe Greene-is looking to return soon after losing to Vanes

Deontay Wilder- will be fighting his 12th bout this saturday.

Any serious question i promise to ask, check out my sig for details on the show, tune in to hear your questiom asked!

Ask Wilder what year he expects to fight for a title.

Comment

ask vanes which kardashian is his favorite.

Comment

Ask Joe Greene how many fights he plans before retiring, because it looks like he's peaked won't get better, doesn't want to get better, and just plain sucks. I don't want to see him get beat like that, I've seen him as an amateur when he wants hungry would go in 100%. Now it seems he isn't putting much effort.

Comment

I'd like to know when Deontay is gonna step up the level of competition....

Comment

When is Deontay going to take hold of his career? The guy he's fighting next is one star. I understand he's being groomed for future battles but if he isn't challenged soon he won't get any better.

Comment

ask Vanes his c0cky cousin still asks to sit in front of the big tv at Hooters Pasadena

Comment

will do guys, keep the questions coming!

Comment

Alright...ask Deontay if at any point during training, what his worst day was like(training) and if on that day he doubted becoming a boxer, or pursuing boxing as a career.

Comment

good question but some boxers might take that offensive, if the hemistry s good between me and wilder ill definitly ask

Comment

Working...
                    X