Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    atm...Carl Froch destroying Bute tops my list....my man Shane bouncing bombs off of Marg was rugged as well...Danny Green getting smacked silly by Tarver was satisfying to watch...watching Ortiz and The Ghost pound on Berto was also satisfying.....just waiting for David Haye to get clipped bad
    I enjoyed the Tarver Vs Green too.
    Also, Mayweather Hatton just in the fashion he got stopped, impeccable timing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      It was so easy to pick DLH over pacquiao, I mean who would have thought. But all the signs were there, DLH not making WW in 9 years, Forbes busting DLH's face up at the 150 catchweight, Ariza saying he saw DLH got tired after running 1 lap[?], Roach saying DLH can't pull the trigger and will be weight drained at 147. It was all there. But still the size disparity made the majority of fans say, you know what with that size difference DLH can overcome any disadvantage he has.

Weight drain is serious business though, it's no joke. Look at Ward-Dawson.
      It wasn't that hard. Everyone cried that Floyd beat a washed up , old, has been, deadbeat, should have never been born De La Hoya...

Yet Hoya gets a time machine and sent back to his prime 1990's form for a Pac fight? I mean, before the cowardly pactarted noob fan boys came along did people really think Pac was that ****ty to write him off like that? As a huge fan of his then, I called it. No seriously though, Hoya hadn't made that weight in years but more importantly looked like **** coming into that fight (which is Pac's style of selecting fighters).

However at the end of the day, the only reason that fight happened was because Roach knew what was up. It's the same reason Tampa Bay Bucs won the Super Bowl a few years back. Look who was coaching and look who they were playing..

Anyway it's funny to note that Roach new Hoya was going to show up so ****ty that they had no problem at 147. Along comes Cotto who had just quit in the ring and now..... only NOW.... is Pac "too small" for 147.

Yes my friend, WEIGHT is a SERIOUS business. How do you think Pac has made his career since moving up from the ****ty bum ass Hatton fight at 140? Catchweights vs threats, no catchweights vs losing/cheating/has been bums or guys who do not even belong at WW.

O the irony of him being KTFO when attempting to use WEIGHT to his advantage (again).

Yet all these people calling for Martinez to cut down to 154 to fight Floyd will flip that **** if that fight ever goes down. Weight will be a major concern at Martinez' age. The fight should be at 160 and Floyd's last fight. Anything less and I fear Martinez will look like Hoya and we all know damn well, nobody is man enough to give Floyd props if Martinez looks like Hoya did. Think about it, he may attempt to make a weight class he hadn’t fought at in years while being closer to 40 than 30.

Weight is a major concern as even the younger guys like Dawson was affected. Just think how Martinez will look and imagine how people will try to explain it why Martinez looked so bad at the weight they wanted it while also claiming that Floyd "drained" him.
      Last edited by WESS; 02-12-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Ricky Hatton when he was undefeated. Followed by Pac. The forum quieted down a lot after the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          It wasn't that hard. Everyone cried that Floyd beat a washed up , old, has been, deadbeat, should have never been born De La Hoya...

Yet Hoya gets a time machine and sent back to his prime 1990's form for a Pac fight? I mean, before the cowardly pactarted noob fan boys came along did people really think Pac was that ****ty to write him off like that? As a huge fan of his then, I called it. No seriously though, Hoya hadn't made that weight in years but more importantly looked like **** coming into that fight (which is Pac's style of selecting fighters).

However at the end of the day, the only reason that fight happened was because Roach knew what was up. It's the same reason Tampa Bay Bucs won the Super Bowl a few years back. Look who was coaching and look who they were playing..

Anyway it's funny to note that Roach new Hoya was going to show up so ****ty that they had no problem at 147. Along comes Cotto who had just quit in the ring and now..... only NOW.... is Pac "too small" for 147.

Yes my friend, WEIGHT is a SERIOUS business. How do you think Pac has made his career since moving up from the ****ty bum ass Hatton fight at 140? Catchweights vs threats, no catchweights vs losing/cheating/has been bums or guys who do not even belong at WW.

O the irony of him being KTFO when attempting to use WEIGHT to his advantage (again).

Yet all these people calling for Martinez to cut down to 154 to fight Floyd will flip that **** if that fight ever goes down. Weight will be a major concern at Martinez' age. The fight should be at 160 and Floyd's last fight. Anything less and I fear Martinez will look like Hoya and we all know damn well, nobody is man enough to give Floyd props if Martinez looks like Hoya did if he attempts to make a weight class he hadn’t fought at in years while being closer to 40 than 30.
          :WORD: Floyd barley won against DLH....Manny made him quit. DLH said he was in the best shape of his life fighting Manny. Only dumbass pac haters think other wise. Me personally...ill take DLh word over some dumbass Floyd fan! :WORD:
          DLh made Floyd retire so there could be no rematch....Manny Made DLH quit and then retire. Manny is a bad ass.... Floyd is a Coward THE END!
          Rich Coward...my bad heheheheeeeee Health first.
          Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

terry norris... he was either going to KO his foe or...

being pasted himself more often than not...

the guy was electrifying on both ends...

Comment

Wilfredo Gomez (by Chava Sanchez)
              Antonio Margarito (by Shane Mosley)
              Manny Pacquiao (by Juan Manuel Marquez)
              Paul Williams (by Sergio Martinez)

Comment

Wilfredo Gomez (by Chava Sanchez)
                Antonio Margarito (by Shane Mosley)
                Manny Pacquiao (by Juan Manuel Marquez)
                Paul Williams (by Sergio Martinez)

Comment

Anthony Mundine