No announcement yet.

50 Cent: "Mayweather promotions doesnt even exists! Who's there?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    50 cent cant sell cd's anymore and is attempting to use Floyds name to be relevant in boxing,without Floyd he would have 0 fighters and no1 would give a **** bout him in the boxing world.Why would Floyd the face of boxing,the highest paid athlete period sign with 50 cent? He does not need 50 at all for nothing,even if he was trying to make it in rap he wouldnt run to 50 cent cause 50 cent cant sell his own damn cd's
    50 wasn't trying to sign May. He was trying to get him to become his business partner. Haymon is to Floyd as Arum is to Manny. Same thing... Floyd just promotes himself as his own boss when clearly he takes orders from someone else.

Comment

Old news.

Everyone already knew Mayweather Promotions doesn't exist and the reason why Mosely said he was "pimping Floyd out" in reference to him always working with Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        well if 50's intention is really that then floyd let go of something good...maybe he really didn't trust 50 at all eventhough they're friends.
        Have you seen 50;s track record??i wouldnt trust him either man

Comment

Yes Fiddy can be a snake, but at least he's on the ball with Business.

Floyd starts Mayweather promotions, has a website, co-promotes a show or two.. and that's it. Dude is 30 something now and needs to be business minded.

The whole snake thing aside, I do respect Fiddy as a businessman... I mean look at him.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
            50 wasn't trying to sign May. He was trying to get him to become his business partner. Haymon is to Floyd as Arum is to Manny. Same thing... Floyd just promotes himself as his own boss when clearly he takes orders from someone else.
            Haymon is not floyds promoter he is his manager,Arum is cheating Manny and Manny even brought people in to look over Rums books and Arum made them leave and those said people ended up suing Manny...so no it is not the same at all.Arum pays Manny...Floyd pays Haymon

Comment

dont get me wrong yes 50 cent is a good businessman..but he is in the business of "SELF" he will **** you over in a heartbeat and this is a proven fact,he will get rich cause he has a great business mind, unfortunately he will walk over you to get where he needs to get

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Haymon is not floyds promoter he is his manager,Arum is cheating Manny and Manny even brought people in to look over Rums books and Arum made them leave and those said people ended up suing Manny...so no it is not the same at all.Arum pays Manny...Floyd pays Haymon
                Technically both fighters have a set percentage that that go to both Haymon and Arum. Doesnt matter who's paying who. At the end of the day its money that you have to kick up.

Comment

It's not hard to imagine. Floyd will never be a promoter without Haymon and GBP when he retires. Al Haymon and GBP, otoh, will have no use for him.

50 cent was actually offering an alternative. Floyd just ignored it.

We will all see these soon.

Comment

Floyd should watch this 30 for 30 documentary. It's GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...1318--box.html

"He just made a decision that doesn't involve logic. On the business side of things, I'm obviously more involved. When he was incarcerated for those 60 days, you saw how things went with the acquisitions of fighters I made. There was a different energy on the business and boxing side of things. Mayweather Promotions doesn't even really exist. Who is even there?
                      Floyd has a system: fight. Get the money. Spend the money. Fight. Get the money. Spend the money. I wanted to develop a company where he could stay in the game after [retirement]. Now, he's right back into a very vulnerable state. What kind of businessmen do you usually get with most fighters?"
                      Damn the truth keeps coming. Floyd is a walking time bomb. At the rate Floyd is spending he will go broke by 2014. His back against the wall, he can't run and be scared anymore. Faced with financial restraints he will risks his precious '0'and that's when he will have to push a fight with Pacquiao. The thing is Pac will retire at the end of 2013..
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-17-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X