No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones' Last Fight in Poland Ignites Legal Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones' Last Fight in Poland Ignites Legal Battle

BoxingScene.com has obtained the legal documents related to a recent lawsuit filed by Square Ring Inc. against 12 Knockout Promotions in a Florida federal court. According to the documents, provided by boxing attorney Scott Schaffer, Square Ring Inc. was not properly compensated for the failed cruiserweight fight between Jones and Dawid Kostecki - and 12 Knockout Promotions breached the agreement with their failure to deliver Kostecki as promised. Square Ring is Jones' promotional company, although Jones is not named a direct plaintiff. Square Ring CEO, respected boxing attorney John Wirt, is handling the lawsuit.

[Click Here To Read More]

This makes me sad. Just watched the fight. Roy was wobbled several times, and got dropped trying to showboat. Hes so far gone, I almost want to cry for him.

Comment

RJJ needs 2 getut b4 he's in an assisted living facility...also, what a waste of space on the StJohn article...10 losses..she & that fat bag martin should have been gone 5 years ago...

Comment

Just hurry up and get Jones in with Kayode

Can't wait to see him get KTFO again

Comment

Poor Roy.

I guess he wants to go out on a high but it'll never happen, he needs to realise this and hang 'em up. He'd easily get work with a network, offering analysis and thoughts on fights.

I hope he retires this year.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            This makes me sad. Just watched the fight. Roy was wobbled several times, and got dropped trying to showboat. Hes so far gone, I almost want to cry for him.
            I find it kind of odd that RJJ had knee surgery a few months ago then he goes and he goes to train for a fight. With that being said he no longer has any mobility to avoid shots and if he he going to lay on the ropes that just going to be target practice for his opponents.

Comment

Was this the one where Roy thought it was a close fight after he got gifted against a replacement?

Spectacle in his prime, but godamn delusional right now. I don't even bother saying I wish he'd retire, he'll give it up when he ends up like Gerald.

Comment

Originally posted by The Warden View Post
                Was this the one where Roy thought it was a close fight after he got gifted against a replacement?

Spectacle in his prime, but godamn delusional right now. I don't even bother saying I wish he'd retire, he'll give it up when he ends up like Gerald.
                Yes this is the last fight he had and he did kind of receive a gift for the decision.

Comment

Roy is going to be sued by the country of Poland for bringing fine China into and out of the country without declaring it at customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Roy is going to be sued by the country of Poland for bringing fine China into and out of the country without declaring it at customs.
                    LOL, yeah his chin....

Comment

Working...
                    X