Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Rodriguez Elated: Fighting March 17 on HBO at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin Rodriguez Elated: Fighting March 17 on HBO at MSG

It hadn’t even been an hour since Edwin Rodriguez learned that his HBO debut — at Madison Square Garden on March 17 against Donovan George — was official. And so it was no surprise that the 26-year-old super middleweight, 20-0 (14 knockouts), from Worcester, Mass., sounded so elated. The bout will be aired on the undercard to Sergio Martinez vs. Matthew Macklin.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    It hadn’t even been an hour since Edwin Rodriguez learned that his HBO debut — at Madison Square Garden on March 17 against Donovan George — was official. And so it was no surprise that the 26-year-old super middleweight, 20-0 (14 knockouts), from Worcester, Mass., sounded so elated. The bout will be aired on the undercard to Sergio Martinez vs. Matthew Macklin.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Well, this is a good apportunity and Rodriguez should take full of advantage of it. Good luck. Anyhow, I think Rodriguez used to box better back in the days...somehow, I feel he has gotten away from that.

Comment

there will be some serious fireworks in this one

i like edwin a lot, but he's a pure fighter. so is george

in dont think there will be much boxing in this picture
      they're going to swing until somebody goes down

Comment

WAR La Bomba!!!!

Comment

Should b a rosonski rematch

Comment

Edwin Is No Hype Job

Finally, national boxing fans will see what we in Worcester know. Edwin is the future of the super middle weight division. Now under Ronnie Shields training, Edwin will be beat 'Da Bomb" George and move on to the title fight he deserves. There is another gear that Edwin is capable of...hit him hard...wake him up...and then stand back.

Comment

It will be a good fight. But I just don't see the big hype on Edwin

Comment

No Hype Job on March 17th

Edwin Rodriquez is no hype job. Hype means "extravagant or excessive promotion" or worse..."deception or fraud". Last January in Key West Edwin fought eight (8) plus rounds with a separated shoulder. He felt it was nothing compared to the fight his two children with disabilities fight every day. This is a great young American boxer....March 17th will be his day.

Comment

Edwin Rodriguez vs Miguel Cotto coming soon to MSG! I've been calling it.

Comment

i really like rodriguez hes a pretty bad ass dude, a warrior. hed smack cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X