No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kendall Holt-Danny Garcia Possible, Matthysse is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kendall Holt-Danny Garcia Possible, Matthysse is Out

Promoter Gary Shaw has advised BoxingScene.com that junior welterweight Lucas Matthysse is not going to fight Kendall Holt (27-4, 15KOs) on October 15 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The show will be headlined by Bernard Hopkins vs. Chad Dawson. Matthysse, for whatever reason, doesn't want to take the fight. Shaw is talking with Golden Boy Promotions about a possible match between Holt and undefeated Danny Garcia (21-0, 14KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I can understand him..he beat 2 african american fighters but lost on the score cards..why risk a 3rd loss on the score cards...he's sick and tired of the judging in the US, i dont blame him

Comment

Matthysse-Mabuza could be fun.

Holt-Garcia aint bad.

Holt has a good punchers chance now.

Comment

Damn still though Garcia is good.Think i seen somewhere that Matthysse is fighting in Argentina next

Comment

Duck duck goose.

Holt has way more than a punchers chance

Comment

agreed but i think lucas will ko holt badly lucas should take 2 easy fights in Argentina and fight paulie next or maybe thats the fight paulie was talking about

Comment

lucas is a ducker now. to bad. i like his fight game.

Comment

This should be a good fight tbh and a nice tough test for Garcia get err done..

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  I can understand him..he beat 2 african american fighters but lost on the score cards..why risk a 3rd loss on the score cards...he's sick and tired of the judging in the US, i dont blame him
                  He did not beat Judah or Alexander and leave no doubt..I had Lucas winning against Alexander by a rd(a rd!!!!)how can anyone call that a robbery??I had Judah beating him by a rd,that's with a KD..Stop trying to make it seem like this dude is a victim,he's a good fighter but he did not beat his opponents to were there was no doubt in either fight..So cut the crap with the whole he beat two AA's and that's why he don't want the fight..Maybe if he got busy with his hands and stopped having so many empty spots where he is not punching he could have won those fights..

Comment

That sucks.Why isn't Mattysse fighting??He's my new fave at 140.He's got the goods,damn.

Comment

Working...
                    X