Paul Williams strike fear both boxer and fans heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    I am serious he would beat all of them
    I know he would, but I'm not sure if you do. It'd be nice if Money May came back and beat down Cotto and Margarito, setting up the fight vs Williams.

Comment

This is more or less what Burner said months ago saying he'd the future no.1 p4p and then lost to Quintana

Comment

Mayweather is the only who has a chance against the Punshier. Mayweather must fight the fight of his life to win
        lol Mayweather is ass against bigger bodies. He's too tiny to **** with them, his only assest was his speed.

If you ask me, Mayweather left at the right time in his career, right when his legs left. With his legs gone, he can't "play tag" with his opponents anymore.

As for Williams at welterweight, he's a ****in freak to say the least, thats old news. Dude just stays on the outside and gives everyone problems. lol He'll ****in inspector gadget the life outta you.

But I can't wait till the day he moves up lol. Him and Goosen can't hide from them heavy hitters for ever. I don't even want to see him at middlewight, I wanna see him AND his troll of a trainer call out some LIGHT Middleweights, not even real middleweights, just light middleweights.

Specifically, Angulo. I wanna see Angulo vs Williams haha..

Comment

Mayweather beats Cotto
          Williams beats Margarito again

Than Williams vs Mayweather for WW supremacy

Comment

Williams just beat some hillbilly bum....big deal

Yall need to get off his balls

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              This is more or less what Burner said months ago saying he'd the future no.1 p4p and then lost to Quintana
              Then come back to KO in round one and knock a MW in one round. Should be in Top 10 P4P best

Comment

Williams could in the future win a title in the HW division, that how bad the state of that division is

BHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                  Williams just beat some hillbilly bum....big deal

Yall need to get off his balls
                  Yes and Klitschko got knocked out by two of them, named Sanders and Brewster.

Comment

Williams could in the future win a title in the HW division, that how bad the state of that division is

BHAHAHA
                    Williams can only be successful picking on smaller fighters at 147 and maybe 154

He will get raped at middleweight and above

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
                      Williams can only be successful picking on smaller fighters at 147 and maybe 154

He will get raped at middleweight and above
                      That is why he just KO a MW in round one fool. He will beat AA not Pavlik. Williams fear strikes eastern Europeans as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X