Should i buy a playstation 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
    I have the same problem torn between a 360 and a ps3
    PS3's have blu-ray and better exclusives.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
      PS3's have blu-ray and better exclusives.
      and you dont gotta pay for the same ***** they offer for online gaming

Comment

Your girlfreind should buy one for x-mas.

Comment

I have the same problem torn between a 360 and a ps3
          real easy question, do you think you'll enjoy playing online against other people who talk?

If your answer is yes, then get an Xbox. You pay $60 a year, but you play year round.

If your answer is no, then get a PS3. You play for free, but there system is very vulnerable, been hacked 3 times this year and it's been down for 2 months this year, and no one talks online, I hate that so much. The Blu-ray aspect isn't appealing anymore cause a Blu-ray player cost less than $100 now.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            real easy question, do you think you'll enjoy playing online against other people who talk?

If your answer is yes, then get an Xbox. You pay $60 a year, but you play year round.

If your answer is no, then get a PS3. You play for free, but there system is very vulnerable, been hacked 3 times this year and it's been down for 2 months this year, and no one talks online, I hate that so much. The Blu-ray aspect isn't appealing anymore cause a Blu-ray player cost less than $100 now.
            Ah, I love that people stopped talking in the PS3 and everyone just goes and play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

are you saying that ps3 doesnt offer the talking feature or are you saying that people just dont like to talk on the ps3

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                Ah, I love that people stopped talking in the PS3 and everyone just goes and play the game.
                Defeats the purpose of online gaming, I could just play against the computer if I wanted to dead silence.

Comment

are you saying that ps3 doesnt offer the talking feature or are you saying that people just dont like to talk on the ps3
                  They do offer it, but most of the people who get online, don't own a mic or don't bother plugging it in, most just don't own one.

Comment

I'm pretty sure TS is getting his fuck on atm.

Comment

A ps3 cant give me head. I dont know what to do

Comment

Working...
                      X