Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who's better? Dwyane Wade or Derrick Rose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    How could I forget about the local boy Jason Terry? We're all rooting for him
    here in WA. Him and Barrea have been a big help for Dirk these past couple games.

As for your question: I'd have to go with Jeff Hornacek. I grew up watching him drop 3's on my Sonics. Hated him back then.
    Horney was a killer!!!!!!!!!! With his young man's haircut and little geeky face brush shout out to his kids when he shot free throws...

but terry's got a better all around game to me..

Comment

• Rose is shooting awful and Chicago has no other playmakers. Heat getting it done on d. It's one fast break after another.. Cmon chi-town! Get it together.. Btw these refs are horrible tonight..

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Horney was a killer!!!!!!!!!! With his young man's haircut and little geeky face brush shout out to his kids when he shot free throws...

but terry's got a better all around game to me..

Yeah for sure. He's a very complete guard. I just remember all the daggers Hornacek would drop on us. Him and the other local boy, John Stockton. Hated facing those Jazz back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
          Rose is shooting awful and Chicago has no other playmakers. Heat getting it done on d. It's one fast break after another.. Cmon chi-town! Get it together.. Btw these refs are horrible tonight..
          I haven't seen officiating in a big game this bad in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            I haven't seen officiating in a big game this bad in a while.
            They're calling every little thing and also **** that has no business being called. They're doing it on both sides, but that kinda **** is going to favor Miami. Not taking anything away from the Heat cause they're playing great, but damn..

Comment

• Mia is tired, fading, and almost hopeless..

Comment

• Bron Bron taking over

Comment

• d-wade stock risen from tonight

Comment

Working...
                  X