Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankie Boyle OWNS Chris Brown on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are only mad because he was insulting an Olympic medal winner from team G.B if it was an athlete from Aruba no one would bat an eyelid.

And let's face it that chick has a huge nose.
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 08-06-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      People are only mad because he was insulting an Olympic metal winner from team G.B if it was an athlete from Aruba no one would bat an eyelid.

And let's face it that chick has a huge nose.
      True that.

But it was a way to shiet on her parade.

Comment

ATG Frankie Boyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
          Cool, tweeting a joke that was played out 3 years ago, well done sir.

Recycling jokes is what he does best.He's the sort of guy that prowls around the internet for offensive jokes to use for his own material.Just a truly worthless,talentless hack that is largely irrelevant these days.

Comment

I like him. He's not a politically correct robot like all these other shills and idiots.

I mean, look at Dane Cook and that little midget Kevin Hart, all they do is yell really loud, their jokes are catered to the lowest common denominator (trailer trash/ghetto) and produce garbage that is meant for ******s who cant think for themselves.

Maybe one day we will get another GOAT like George Garlin, Bill Hicks.

Hell there even nobody in the league such as Hedberg/Murphy (pre 90's)

You know jokes that are actually funny and require the viewer to think? Instead of yelling really loudly and pretending its funny. But judging from the replies in this thread you can tell the idiots who cant think for themselves "ooo he cant say thats, thats baaaaaaad"

PC idiots In this thread, go jump
            Last edited by Medved; 08-06-2012, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              I like him. He's not a politically correct robot like all these other shills and idiots.

I mean, look at Dane Cook and that little midget Kevin Hart, all they do is yell really loud, their jokes are catered to the lowest common denominator (trailer trash/ghetto) and produce garbage that is meant for ******s who cant think for themselves.

You know jokes that are actually funny and require the viewer to think? Instead of yelling really loudly and pretending its funny. But judging from the replies in this thread you can tell the idiots who cant think for themselves "ooo he cant say thats, thats baaaaaaad"

I wouldn't call standing up against bullying as 'pc'.

Frankie Boyle is a bully. Comedy should be reserved against those who deserve it. Cut it anyway you want, but a young double gold winner, does not deserve to be embarrassed on national tv because of the way she looks.

And for the record, I've never had to think to get a Frankie Boyle joke. He's a lowest common denominator comedian. Crude and very simplistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Okay, so you're dissing all the fans of the two comedians you just mentioned, calling them trailer trash and pretty much saying they're without "real" intelligence?
                What's wrong with people like you, placing yourself on a pedestal and praising yourself & your oh so huge intelligence.... There's different KINDS of comedy, just in case that news flash was too fast for you.
                Different comedians with different types of comedy for different types of people, why is that so hard to acknowledge?

So sick & tired of people having to tell other people how intelligent they are, by being condescending towards other people.. The only thing you do is project your insecurities..

If you have to tell people you're intelligent, you most likely aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  I wouldn't call standing up against bullying as 'pc'.

Frankie Boyle is a bully. Comedy should be reserved against those who deserve it. Cut it anyway you want, but a young double gold winner, does not deserve to be embarrassed on national tv because of the way she looks.

And for the record, I've never had to think to get a Frankie Boyle joke. He's a lowest common denominator comedian. Crude and very simplistic.
                  You are going way over the top winning a medal makes you immune to being the butt of a joke now? Talk about being oversensitive.

The woman could win gold in the next 6 Olympics and go down in history as the greatest athlete of all time doesn't change the fact she has a huge nose and does resemble someone looking at themselves in the back of a spoon.

It's not bullying they are not 12 year olds in a school yard grown adults should be able to give and take banter without crying.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 08-06-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    You are going way over the top winning a medal makes you immune to being the butt of a joke now? Talk about being oversensitive.

The woman could win gold in the next 6 Olympics and go down in history as the greatest athlete of all time doesn't change the fact she has a huge nose and does resemble someone looking*at themselves*inthe back of a*spoon.

It's not bullying they are not 12 year olds in a school yard grown adults should be able to give and take banter without crying.
                    The initial joke isn't the problem. It's the fact that he made another comment about her looks on Twitter over 3 years later. That's bullying, simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      The initial joke isn't the problem. It's the fact that he made another comment about her looks on Twitter over 3 years later. That's bullying, simple as.
                      So if I make a joke about someone then repeat the same joke about them some 3 whole years later thats bullying to you? I disagree. Just because this is in the public eye doesn't make a difference.

She's fair game medal or not and as Frankie's jokes go this is hardly offensive at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X