Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Boxingscene! For those that suffer back, knee, shoulder, neck pains.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Attention Boxingscene! For those that suffer back, knee, shoulder, neck pains.

I'm training for a marathon and with my long runs I've been having knee pains. I discovered this product call KT tape. Now I can run pain free with this stuff.

Check it out. It really works.
    http://www.kttape.com/index.php

There is no such thing as pain free. It lessens the pain but it takes away the pain, no way. And if you are having knee pains in marathon your a noob, because you shouldn't do a 42 kilometer run with knee pain.

Comment

I thought VFF's are supposed to help with knee pain?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I thought VFF's are supposed to help with knee pain?
        I'm not running the marathon in my VFF. Marathon training puts a lot of stress on your IT band that causes knee pain.

Comment

Originally posted by ...lucy... View Post
          There is no such thing as pain free. It lessens the pain but it takes away the pain, no way. And if you are having knee pains in marathon your a noob, because you shouldn't do a 42 kilometer run with knee pain.
          I'm telling you that i'm running pain free and your calling me a liar? I've trained long and hard for this first marathon and I'm going to run it no matter what. Even If I have to DIE!

Comment

Working...
          X