No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Don't Care Who The Opponent is on 9/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Don't Care Who The Opponent is on 9/17

British/Commonwealth heavyweight champion Tyson Fury doesn't care who the opponent will be on September 17th at King's Hall in Belfast. He was going to face veteran Martin Rogan, but the fight fell apart over money. Fury is still waiting for an opponent to be named.

[Click Here To Read More]

They won't get anybody decent now on three weeks' notice.

But hopefully Fury will fight again in November or December, against somebody good. He should go for one of the European belts.

Comment

Hennesy should have got Rogan to sign a contract long ago, and had a reserve, those guys are amateurs. Barrett will get knocked out he is too small. Rogan just wants to jog on, like he was at the press conference to 'support the undercard'.

Comment

FURY: I'LL FIGHT ANYONE as long as it's not Vitali or Wladimir

Comment

Fury

Originally posted by Dat View Post
          FURY: I'LL FIGHT ANYONE as long as it's not Vitali or Wladimir
          I should hope not, Dat. He's nowhere near ready for them (I don't think he ever will be either). He's only had 75 rounds of professional boxing & just turned 23. Plenty of time for him yet. A fight against a Chambers, Mormeck, Peters or even a bout against Mike Perez would be a good test.

Comment

fury will be one of the heavyweight belt holders in 7 years or so. . . or whenever the klitschko's decide to hang 'em up. . . he is developing very nicely; getting better with each fight. chisora was pretty good, and fury twaxed him. . . he needs to get a real strength and conditioning coach to improve his speed and power and he's GOLDEN. . .

Comment

he should fight coleman barrett

Comment

There is so much to choose, but I believe that he is scared of Helenius outshining him (and rightfully so). Helenius is beginning to make some major noise, while Fury walks around *****ing about lack of opponents.

Comment

Working...
                X